Conor McGregor Plea Deal Revealed (No Jail Time, Probation & Misdemeanor)

At the end of the day, he's a rich celebrity who broke a window. If you think he's doing time, you are the people I'm talking about.

He cost several people , fights and money that day..its more then just breaking a window..if your anything like his defense lawyers..hes in trouble

Conor McGregor runs combat sports but he also runs the US courts

cmg.jpg

Conor was charged with one felony criminal mischief + 3 counts of misdemeanor

Plea deal = Felony reduced to misdemeanor + probation instead of jail time

Lmao at legal expert SherDorks praying for Conor to go to jail

Conor Bless

edit:

source: http://amp.tmz.com/2018/07/21/conor...ail-deportation-ufc?__twitter_impression=true

key words plea deal but to be honest nobody said conr was going to jail unless he hired the dumbest lawyer in the world.

in the usa........MONEY IS GOD.

at the very least you can get away with Murder IF you have enough $$$$

sad.

true ask oj had money got off for murder no money go to jail for theft.

Fookin' proud of ye lad.

Apparently the judge wanted jail time, but no warden could house such a dangerous man.

Prison populace breathes a collective sigh of relief. Conor would have took over and run the joint with an iron fist.

There were actually people on Sherdog who believed Conor would serve jail time and wouldn't be able to get a visa.

The most important parties involved want Conor to fight again. The UFC/Arena would never push for charges. The state brings in potentially tens of millions from a Conor fight from tourist and taxes. It would obviously be in their best interest to reduce his sentence.

The people who got hurt, sadly don't matter.

It's only a matter of time before this coke head loses his shit again. There's already an alarming pattern of this behavior
This is a thread about Conor, not Jones. Methinks you're confused

Dana, do you love me? Are you riding?
giphy.gif

Say you'll never ever leave from beside me
tenor.gif

'Cause I want ya, and I need ya
giphy.gif

And I'm down for you always
tenor.gif

Back