Conor Mcgregor on Sports Science (Fox Sports 1 Version)

standandtrade7

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Anyone else watching this on fox sports 1?

I used to like the sport's science show, but it seems like they twist facts to break records every time they measure a fighter. They say Connor has the best balance in the history of the show, better than a pro surfer. I am not doubting this per say, I am just pretty sure I've heard contradictions before with stuff like "The hardest strike".

I personally would like to see Barboza's wheel kick and leg kicks make an appearance on the show though... Maybe a kick off between him and Jose Aldo, what do you say?

Last edited:
Sports Science was the ESPN one. This was Fox's lower budget Cal-State Northridge rip-off version.

Still pretty entertaining though.

Sports Science was the ESPN one. This was Fox's lower budget Cal-State Northridge rip-off version.

Still pretty entertaining though.

Thanks for clearing that up. It is entertaining indeed. I just wish they did more head to head comparisons.

Sports science is just as reliable as the deadliest warrior. They said Cain has the strongest punch in the recorded history of sports. Fuck that show and I like mcgregor.

Sports science is just as reliable as the deadliest warrior. They said Cain has the strongest punch in the recorded history of sports. Fuck that show and I like mcgregor.

GSP could kill 2200 men with one punch

-Sports Science

They should remove science from the shows name.

Is he faster than an apache helicopter?

Back