Conor McGregor moves up in the P4P rankings again for doing nothing

McGregor-posing.gif

The head scratcher is more that Holloway dropped despite being on a 12 fight win streak, while TJ went above Max, when TJ is only on a 4 fight win streak.
I mean how does that even work.

But yeah, Conor hasn't won a fight since 2016. He should be unranked everywhere.

UFC is a joke, its just a 'what have you done lately' list and that is not limited to fighting. Conor signing a contract to make a big PPV is like 10 title defenses in their eyes. Proof: in the Mayweather buildup someone asked Dana why Conor isn't defending either of the UFC belts and he said "what do you mean? he defended the belt, didnt he?"--when you're making money for UFC they literally don't care what you do, and they think earning money is = MMA accomplishments.

dillashaw being below mcgregor is the biggest joke ever, hahahhah

Uhhhh DC and Conor are the only 2-division champs on the active roster. They both moved up in weight and DESTROYED the current champ.

They absolutely should be #1 and #2.
going full retard buddy

But he actually did do something.... his name made Nate Diaz walk out of press conference....

dillashaw being below mcgregor is the biggest joke ever, hahahhah
2 division champ > single division champ. A fit cruz is P4P better than TJ and I say that as a huge TJ fan.

Your opinion on anything Conor related is void on the account that you're brazilian!

Uhhhh DC and Conor are the only 2-division champs on the active roster. They both moved up in weight and DESTROYED the current champ.

They absolutely should be #1 and #2.

Cause no matter how much the haters give conor crap, you can't escape the fact that he is a double at the same time champion...who was never beaten for the title...sure, he never defended either. but to be fair, he was stripped of the 145lb title almost right away...so there was no chance of defending that...but fair critisism for not defending the 155lb title...but, he did destroy 2 champions. to win 2 world titles. and even dc has lost 2x in a title match...conor hasn't.

Well he was the champ In one division, moved up In weight and won the title at a higher weight class. Fought Nate Diaz @ welterweight where he had prob a 15 pound weight disadvantage( at least in the 2nd fight)

By definition, that career trajectory Is the meaning of pound for pound In the first place so It's not surprising Conor Is ranked high.

That said, whether he should even be ranked after not fighting in MMA for 2 years Is up for debate. Whether he Is or not, I could give a shit. All that really matters Is that he's booked to fight.

But, I could understand the logic I guess. If it was anyone else he would've been dropped out of the rankings but It's Conor so, they're trying to keep him In people's minds. Had those accomplishments happened recently, It would be fairly justifiable.

Or when someone loses they fall in the rankings. This has the effect of others moving up. Without fighting. It’s a fuckin miracle.
This 100% had to do with the Khabib fight announcement and had nothing to do with anyone else winning or losing.

Back