Conor McGregor is very excited to hear Justin Bieber latest music

I remember when it was cool to hate Justin Bieber in like 2014.. then he actually made some good music. Nerds in here still hates him probably because he gets any girl he points at lmao.

I remember when it was cool to hate Justin Bieber in like 2014.. then he actually made some good music. Nerds in here still hates him probably because he gets any girl he points at lmao.
TL;DR
"I used to hate him but I'm a Belieber now"

aHjvVnS.gif

when did Bieber get all those tats? He's got more ink than an MS13 gangbanger.

I heard Conor got all choked up when he heard Bieber's latest tracks.

Now I am starting to get worried about Conor. There is not enough whiskey in the world to make me like Bieber.

JB trained with Anderson and Mayweather. 6 months of training and he'd be a 3 weight champ.

From the days before the Mayweather fight to now I don't think I've lost more respect for a single man on the planet.

that's a match made in heaven.

Why does he have such an ugly wife then?

Bieber once got rejected by a random girl on Instagram, for the record

Beibs outgrew that squeeky clean kid vibe that got him rich n famous. He got in a lot of minor but awakening trouble... being a rowdy rich kid, as would be expected... but he's always had a bit of a head on his shoulders. He wized up a bit & became a pretty cool adult imo.

Fun fact: He got married to Stephen Baldwin's daughter late last year.

Anywayz... the stigma from his childhood squeeky clean image still has people stuck in the past, but he's a pretty cool dude nowadayz as far as I can tell.

Back