• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conor McGregor in Police Custody, turned himself in to the NYPD (Merged Threads)

What's his fighter pay, 6k/6k?
He may (no shit) have permanent eye damage forcing him to retire. He has multiple lacerations on his eyeball right now.

If he ends up losing sight because of this? He'll be given both Dee and Conlin Jr.

He may (no shit) have permanent eye damage forcing him to retire. He has multiple lacerations on his eyeball right now.

If he ends up losing sight because of this? He'll be given both Dee and Conlin Jr.
You need to go to bed. Too much Conor for you today.

I'm going to bed too. It's been the most fun day in MMA for a long time! God bless.

He's not going to be banned for anything. Rich foreigners are treated totally differently than poor foreigners. These charges aren't even serious. I'm not sure if you guys are naive, dumb or have zero experience with the law.

Show me the state where a felony charge is not serious. And no, they are not going to let him cut a simple plea deal. They want to show the world that they mean business and don't pamper celebs. He is fucked. Right now the lawsuits that will come his way are small potatoes compared to getting ready to deal with a felony charge.

The seriously rich only have it good when they are not celebs. Then things can be worked out. He is high profile and screwed. The tape shows an unstable man and his gang attacking a bus with people trying to make a honest living. Not going to go over well.

His best bet is to go to rehab and get help for his addictions issues. Become low key and act like the event has changed him. The court will go easier on him then. As it stands, they are going to love teaching him a lesson.

He is not responsible for all those fighters purses or every event that unfolded today, get real.
Of course he is. His criminal behavior is the only thing at fault for this. No one forced him to trespass and vandalize a city bus that was transporting actual fighters. He should have stayed at home and tweeted. He's become quite the keyboard warrior over the last year and a half while avoiding the octagon.

You need to go to bed. Too much Conor for you today.

I'm going to bed too. It's been the most fun day in MMA for a long time! God bless.

Might want to go ahead and call it a week with the dumb shit I have read from you in this thread alone bud.

This guy is doing whatever he can to not fight again.

Might want to go ahead and call it a week with the dumb shit I have read from you in this thread alone bud.
377962-19;1519340886i.jpg

So is he spending the night in jail?
He has to be booked. Lots of paperwork. Will be there all night. He is looking at a felony. Even if it was disorderly conduct he would be there a long time. He might not be able to leave the U.S.

I dont really understand these charges - can anybody explain to me why they are charging him with assault concerning Chiesa, but not Borg, who apparently has suffered multiple corneal abrasions?

Lmao, this card is trash now . Khabib will maul Holloway, wmma, and the rest of the card is meh

I dont really understand these charges - can anybody explain to me why they are charging him with assault concerning Chiesa, but not Borg, who apparently has suffered multiple corneal abrasions?

Dont worry about it. The DA will come up with a long list of charges against him.

Dont worry about it. The DA will come up with a long list of charges against him.

Oh, so the charges that have been posted in this thread arent the "finalized version"? That would make sense since I guess you cant expect the police to have finished all their investigations in the few hours since the incident happened.

WTF was Artem thinking? Did he figure he'll get away with it and still be on the card?

Good riddance ...

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/new...er-Brooklyn-NYC-Arrest-Warrant-478905363.html

Mixed martial arts fighter Conor McGregor has been arrested after he allegedly went on a caught-on-camera rampage after a UFC press conference at Barclays Center, two senior law enforcement sources told News 4.

The sources said McGregor is expected to face assault-related charges Friday after multiple social media accounts captured video of McGregor acting wildly in a non-public area of Barclays. One video showed McGregor picking up a metal guardrail and running with it in an apparent attempt to throw it at a departing bus carrying several other fighters including rival Khabib Nurmagomedov.

But McGregor continued flailing other items around and ultimately launched something that hit the window of the bus, cracking it and shattering the glass, video taken from inside the bus shows. Chiesa was reportedly injured.

The NYPD had said earlier in the day it was looking to question the fighter about the exchange. They added that one man was taken to the hospital with broken glass on his head and possibly in his eyes.

(Mod Edit: added info and source)

ballin
OblongVeneratedJumpingbean-size_restricted.gif

Of course he is. His criminal behavior is the only thing at fault for this. No one forced him to trespass and vandalize a city bus that was transporting actual fighters. He should have stayed at home and tweeted. He's become quite the keyboard warrior over the last year and a half while avoiding the octagon.

Sorry but Pettis and Cacerras are shit out of luck unless ufc will pay the show money which they should. Borg and Chiesa will get work compensation and damages, maybe someone he punched will get a lolipop because he's was just defending himself at that point.

Back