Media !!! Conor McGregor Hails Alex Pereira as Pound for Pound Number 1 !!!

Let me guess; he's going into fighter management/promoter for a ting...☘️

Let Alex beat a talented/skilled grappler, and I will be all in on his top P4P status. He's had some great showings.

I'm more impressed that Conor is more educated than American Fighters with the Mount Rushmore question...
Depending on what we are going off of I guess it does make some sense. Royce Gracie was the OG and the GOAT of the very early days, Pioneer of the sport. Chuck Liddell was a big draw in his day and perhaps has a more memorable face than some of the other contenders. I think there are a few other guys that could just as easily be there instead of Chuck Liddell tho. Rousey as much as I dislike her and kind of wish WMMA was not in the UFC... She is the entire reason WMMA is in the UFC and was becoming a bigger draw with every win, if she kept winning who knows how big of a star she would have become. Rousey vs Cyborg might have done crazy numbers.

Then of course Conor changed the sport a lot himself and a lot of current MMA fighters say Conor is the reason they got into MMA.

You mean he doesn't want the protege of his mortal enemy who he still weeps about 6 years later to be P4P #1?

Well I for one am shocked.

Let Alex beat a talented/skilled grappler, and I will be all in on his top P4P status. He's had some great showings.
There hasn’t been a skilled grappler at 205 since DC retired. They don’t exist at 205.

goats recognize goats
I don't consider either one anywhere near a GOAT but at least Alex defended his title.

Pereira is not recognizing Conor here, it's just Conor trying to keep his name in the news.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uled
Back