Conor Mcgregor got stopped by the worst version of Floyd

Conor didn't even get knocked down. BS stoppage. They didn't want Conor to get a second wind.

LOL, he already got a 2nd wind, in the 8th. He had nothing left and was not going to recover. Conor and the UFC are lucky they stopped it while he was still standing, as it doesn't hurt his image as badly as getting KTFO by no-power floyd.

Floyd doesn't punch himself out, ever. He would have tee'd off on conor for he next two minutes. The fact that Floyd doesn't have huge one-shot power only makes it worse for Conor--it would have been a brutal beatdown, not something short and quick.

Anyone who knows anything about boxing knows that Mayweather has underrated power. He wouldn't be able to do what he has done without it. He chooses most of the time not to engage.

This time however, he was fighting a counter puncher with a longer reach and not having success on the outside, so naturally as smart and experienced as he is, he switched it up and walked down the fighter who has a weak inside game and gets tired. Great work from Floyd, but rest assured that if Conor had a good game in the pocket he would not have done that.

Floyd might be at his worst, but he is also one of the best ever and he has barely slipped. He is a specimen, and the rest is just haterade.

Conor didn't even get knocked down. BS stoppage. They didn't want Conor to get a second wind.

He did gain back a second wind in the fourth round of the second Diaz fight to win that suddenly crucial round after he appeared to gas badly in the third round, leading to arguably Diaz's only clear round win.

He did gain back a second wind in the fourth round of the second Diaz fight to win that suddenly crucial round after he appeared to gas badly in the third round, leading to arguably Diaz's only clear round win.

One minute getting tagged without throwing anything and running for his life. That's Bruce Lee shit.

Just that let sink in for a moment. He got stopped by the worst version of a guy who is heavily criticized by not stopping his opponents. He got stopped by a 40 yo man. He got stopped by a guy who hasn't fought or trained hard in 2 years. He got stopped by a guy who trained way less than him for this fight. He got stopped by a guy 20 pounds lighter. He got stopped by a guy who has serious hand problems. He got stopped by a defensive fighter who fought offensive and gave him all the chances he could have to win via KO.

No fucking shit Sherlock. That was the selling point of the fight. Could a prime 29 year old McGregor beat a 40 year old Mayweather who was much smaller. McGregor was selling the out of shape/shitter version of Floyd as well multiple times for the promotion.

These McGregor fans also don't realize that guys like Robert Guerrero and Zab Judah had way better performances against much better versions of Floyd than Conor.

Absolutely shocked that even at 40 Floyd looked that bad.Told people I was watching with who all wanted Conor to win,and only follow UFC,that it was more about Floyd not being himself than McGregor doing great.

Just that let sink in for a moment. He got stopped by the worst version of a guy who is heavily criticized by not stopping his opponents. He got stopped by a 40 yo man. He got stopped by a guy who hasn't fought or trained hard in 2 years. He got stopped by a guy who trained way less than him for this fight. He got stopped by a guy 20 pounds lighter. He got stopped by a guy who has serious hand problems. He got stopped by a defensive fighter who fought offensive and gave him all the chances he could have to win via KO.

Now let's imagine what would have happened if he had faced the same Floyd who fought Canelo. First round KO? Second?

Embarrassing, but well deserved, for all the disrespect, all the arrogance, all the trash talking, all the delusional dumb shit said.

"There's no way this is going past round 1. I'm telling you he is too small"

So, before you go looking for moral victories and reasons to give Conor props, just let all this sink in. And don't forget how many of you showed absolutely zero respect to Floyd. Don't forget how most of you raved and raved and raved about Conor's amazing power and unique unorthodox movement that Floyd wouldn't be able to deal with.

Time and time again, this troll brings up the same things, but ignores people who start talking in depth about boxing and the fight.

I am not doing it again. People just need to talk about the sweet science of boxing, and then sit back and watch this person ignore them.

The guy is a troll!

Time and time again, this troll brings up the same things, but ignores people who start talking in depth about boxing and the fight.

I am not doing it again. People just need to talk about the sweet science of boxing, and then sit back and watch this person ignore them.

The guy is a troll!

Got stopped

Got stopped

You know what, as we all know you are a troll obsessed with Conor, I was not going to even bother. But as you started your own thread, I am going to prove my point once and for all that you are only here for one reason, to bash Conor. Be my guest and try and prove me wrong.

Have you heard the saying "the sweet science of boxing"? Do you know what it means?

Boxing is a complicated sport. You cannot be a good boxer, and understand the sweet science of boxing. It can take years, as many boxers have stated. Your technique,footwork, head movement, pacing, cardio etc can take years to develop. And the only way you are going to do that is hard work, dedication, and a a lot 12 rounds fights.

Floyd is the master of the science of boxing. One of, if not, the greatest boxers of all time. He has the skill, the experience, and that experience never leaves you!

Yes, he is forty, but even at forty, he is a dangerous fighter, no one can doubt that.

Now Conor. He boxed when he was a kid (aged 12) then moved to mma, and had his first mma fight at 19. He would have taken what he learned from boxing, but of course, not much.

So, in mma, as you should know, or don't know ,strikers are not as good as boxers because they cannot dedicate their time to just boxing, considering all the other factors that come into play in mma

So Conor took this fight, and trained for around three months, which, of course is no way enough time, as we are talking years of training and dedication, and quite a few 12 round fights.

So, he went into this fight as not a boxer, and even though he lost, he done a lot better than people thought. Because of his lack of boxing experience.

He managed to counter, connect with body shots, use the jab effectively up until the begining of round 9, and as a boxing fan, I have to commend him for that, considering it was his first professional 12 round fight against the greatest defensive boxer of all time. Older yes, but of course, still a dangerous fighter.

Did he win as many rounds as some people were saying? I do not think so. But he was landing, even when Floyd started to through.

As for the gassing. This was Connors first professional fight. It takes a lot of 12 round experience in the boxing ring to learn how to pace yourself. That is why i knew he was going to gass and predicted it, like a lot of people.

This is why Conor done well. Does not matter if Floyd had a plane, or changed his style for this fight.

Even Floyd said after he was surprisedabout Conor in that fight.

If you can debate these points with me, that would be great!

You know what, as we all know you are a troll obsessed with Conor, I was not going to even bother. But as you started your own thread, I am going to prove my point once and for all that you are only here for one reason, to bash Conor. Be my guest and try and prove me wrong.

Have you heard the saying "the sweet science of boxing"? Do you know what it means?

Boxing is a complicated sport. You cannot be a good boxer, and understand the sweet science of boxing. It can take years, as many boxers have stated. Your technique,footwork, head movement, pacing, cardio etc can take years to develop. And the only way you are going to do that is hard work, dedication, and a a lot 12 rounds fights.

Floyd is the master of the science of boxing. One of, if not, the greatest boxers of all time. He has the skill, the experience, and that experience never leaves you!

Yes, he is forty, but even at forty, he is a dangerous fighter, no one can doubt that.

Now Conor. He boxed when he was a kid (aged 12) then moved to mma, and had his first mma fight at 19. He would have taken what he learned from boxing, but of course, not much.

So, in mma, as you should know, or don't know ,strikers are not as good as boxers because they cannot dedicate their time to just boxing, considering all the other factors that come into play in mma

So Conor took this fight, and trained for around three months, which, of course is no way enough time, as we are talking years of training and dedication, and quite a few 12 round fights.

So, he went into this fight as not a boxer, and even though he lost, he done a lot better than people thought. Because of his lack of boxing experience.

He managed to counter, connect with body shots, use the jab effectively up until the begining of round 9, and as a boxing fan, I have to commend him for that, considering it was his first professional 12 round fight against the greatest defensive boxer of all time. Older yes, but of course, still a dangerous fighter.

Did he win as many rounds as some people were saying? I do not think so. But he was landing, even when Floyd started to through.

As for the gassing. This was Connors first professional fight. It takes a lot of 12 round experience in the boxing ring to learn how to pace yourself. That is why i knew he was going to gass and predicted it, like a lot of people.

This is why Conor done well. Does not matter if Floyd had a plane, or changed his style for this fight.

Even Floyd said after he was surprisedabout Conor in that fight.

If you can debate these points with me, that would be great!

All i need is two words and you write a fucking novel. Dance for me, boy!

Now let's imagine what would have happened if he had faced the same Floyd who fought Canelo. First round KO? Second?

Embarrassing, but well deserved, for all the disrespect, all the arrogance, all the trash talking, all the delusional dumb shit said.

"There's no way this is going past round 1. I'm telling you he is too small"

So, before you go looking for moral victories and reasons to give Conor props, just let all this sink in. And don't forget how many of you showed absolutely zero respect to Floyd. Don't forget how most of you raved and raved and raved about Conor's amazing power and unique unorthodox movement that Floyd wouldn't be able to deal with.
Doesn't look like you're about to let them forget it. And no, i have absolutely no problem with that. I don't intend to either.....

No! I wrote that a while ago, just copied it on this thread. Not going to waste my time writing long posts for you.

So are you going to debate these points, or are you going to ignore them like you always do, and prove my point that you are a clueless troll who has no lie about boxing.

Come on, let's debate!

Is that too much information for you to take in lol

Thank you for proving my point, again!

You will post in another thread saying the same crap! Never backing it up or debating.

You are only here for Conor! Not for boxing or mma

20170904_115838.png

Back