Conor McGregor first 3 weight class Champion?

• Thread starter Deleted member 490433
  • Start date
https://www.google.ca/amp/www.teleg...ous-conor-mcgregors-ufc-stats-dont-stack/amp/
Those are statistics not gifs backing up my point he is average defensively.
Did you read that article you linked?

<6>

Telegraph is unsurprisingly not a good MMA source. "take them down with a grapple".

Stats are useless without context.

Those strike accuracy stats count ground shots. And importantly, they don't consider shot placement, ie where the shot landed on the target. This is a very important point with Conor especially.

Those strike defense stats don't consider that Conor goes straight at opponents to take them out. His stats would be much better if he ran and took his time and fought for decisions like most.

I could provide you gifs if his head movement being so trash he gets bitchslapped. Gifs are gifs, I actually watch and know mma and not just in these forums to ride a guys dick. Anyone’s stand up looks good against Diaz and Alaveraz they are basically the most notable fighters in the game. The Aldo knock out is hard to put stock into as it was super short and Aldo happened to land the one punch threw as well. Maribek would ruin Conor’s life this ruining yours. Not everyone is on the the bandwagon and that upsets the McCucks like yourself.
"I can post gifs, but I won't"

Equals YOU CANT...

because you were talking non sense that is not based on any real world evidence

There's a reason WHY I CAN actually post dozens and dozens of examples to back up my points

Because the reality is that Conor has superb iron clad defense,

And the reality is Conor rarely ever gets hit clean

I will make it easier for you

Why don't you post "all these times Conor has gotten hit clean"

Post something

All you will ever be able to post is Nate 1...and a BOXING MATCH against Floyd...that PROVES MY POINT..

I can post patterns because that's reality

And you further expose your ignorance by saying it's easy to look good against Nate and Alvarez

And yet Conor out struck both worse then they had ever been before

Nate and Alvarez are known for being terrific MMA boxers and Conor made both look like amatures in the boxing, the thing they were known for

You are a hater just spewing non sense. You have failed to even back up one claim. You have failed to provide any proof or consistent examples LIKE I HAVE.

That's all I asked of you, and you couldn't

Enough said..my points stand...you conceed

This is how desperately you are reaching... bringing up how an unconscious Aldo "landed a punch"

Conor had beaten Aldo to the counter by miles....Aldo was already KOd and FELL into "landing a punch" with nothing on it"

Aldo did NOT land 1 punch WHILE conscious

Ignorance is bliss. Conor haters like you never let facts and evidence get in your way

So I will just leave you with this

Conor will keep winning. Keep on hating: )

All the people viewing can see who backed up their claims and who did not

Conor has the best defense in MMA with the best counter punching in MMA by leaps and bounds..and I have more then proven so with dozens of gifs/examples/evidence

PROlogic using too much logic and talking too much sense for sherdog posters.
Dude, haven't you heard Conor lost to Diaz once when he was training for RDA and got a southpaw boxer with iron chin? He sucks

There is a reason that guy has been banned numerous times. It’s not because of his logic. Actually some of the stuff he wrote is factually incorrect. One can only assume those mistakes are intentional.

Equals YOU CANT...

There's a reason WHY I CAN actually post dozens and dozens of examples to back up my points

Post something

All you will ever be able to post is Nate 1...and a BOXING MATCH against Floyd...that PROVES MY POINT..

And you further expose your ignorance by saying it's easy to look good against Nate and Alvarez

Nate and Alvarez are known for being terrific MMA boxers and Conor made both look like amatures in the boxing, the thing they were known for

You are a hater just spewing non sense. You have failed to even back up one claim. You have failed to provide any proof or consistent examples LIKE I HAVE.

This is how desperately you are reaching... bringing up how an unconscious Aldo "landed a punch"

Conor had beaten Aldo to the counter by miles....Aldo was already KOd and FELL into "landing a punch" with nothing on it"

Ignorance is bliss. Conor haters like you never let facts and evidence get in your way

Conor has the best defense in MMA with the best counter punching in MMA by leaps and bounds..and I have more then proven so with dozens of gifs/examples/evidence
I posted an article with statistics, not random gifs to back my side. Any moron dick rider can pick and choose gifs but stats don’t lie like you do about you your sexual orientation.

Did you read that article you linked?

<6>

Telegraph is unsurprisingly not a good MMA source. "take them down with a grapple".

Stats are useless without context.

Those strike accuracy stats count ground shots. And importantly, they don't consider shot placement, ie where the shot landed on the target. This is a very important point with Conor especially.

Those strike defense stats don't consider that Conor goes straight at opponents to take them out. His stats would be much better if he ran and took his time and fought for decisions like most.
It’s as credible as gifs by Conor dick riders. He gets hit a lot his does good until he gets tired and then he takes damage. He is average defensively. Check out figh metric as well, he is average defensively or is that bias as well?

There's never been such a things as "earning it" in combat sports

The "traditional" way has always been lower weight champs getting instant title shots at higher weight champs

I wonder how sherdog Conor haters feel about Manny and Floyd getting all those undeserved title shots at higher weights in boxing

In fact, if you actually do the research, Conor's title shot at a higher weight WAS THE MOST justified/earned one in MMA history

Conor's 2 belt accomplishment is the most significant/legitimate one in MMA history

Gsp and Randy got gift title shots (at MW and HW respectively) coming off YEARS OF RETIREMENT. Randy's last fight had even been a KO loss at LHW (yet was fighting for HW title 4 years off retirement)

Now those were disgraceful

BJ Penn got his WW title shot against Matt Hughes while being an UNranked LW who had never even fought at WW before

That was disgraceful

Both of Hendo's title shots were absolute jokes in PRIDE. Wanderlie was KOd by Cro Cop. Yet Wandy got to keep his belt, then Hendo gets the title shot against the ghost of Wandy (PRIDEs 185lb division was a joke too)

If you actually compare them to Conor, Conor's shot at 155 actually made a lot of sense

Conor was THE dominant FW champion who was 16-1 since the last time he had lost.

Conor was going into his title shot at a higher weight WHILE AN ACTUAL CHAMPION....something neither ever did

And Conor won his 2 belts via dismantling 2 ALL TIME GREATS in their absolute primes

Conor became the ONLY MMA fighter in MMA history TO BECOME THE TRUE lineal #1 ranked fighter of 2 divisions at the same time

Randy was not the #1 LHW when he won HW. BJ was not the #1 LW when he won WW. Gsp was not the #1 WW when he won MW. Hendo was not the true #1 of either division he was the "champ" of

Conor actually earned his the most, and his 2 belts are the most legitimate, significant, and relevant in MMA history

You will notice Conor haters never say anything about the 4 others,

Conor hating sherdog virgins only spew discrediting bullshit about Conor, because it triggers them that Conor was the one to make history.

It triggers them that in reality, in comparison to the others, Conor's 2 belt accomplishment is actually the most legit one in MMA history

If Conor the current LW champ got a title shot at a 170lb champ RDA, that would again be justified and nothing out of the ordinary based on combat sports history

(Guess Conor haters are the real casuals who don't understand how combat sports has ALWAYS worked)

And if Conor won, it would prove Conor was deserving of his shot

Conor becoming 3 weight UFC champ = undispited GOAT...and that drives Conor's basement dwelling haters on sherdog insane with nerd rage and salt. The thought of that very real possibility scares them.....
60F6BA5B-4365-4333-AE05-794A3D732DBD.gif

yeah but he not holding multiple belts at same time.

Dilishaw will be first to hold 2x at same time and DEFEND!

I cannot see TJ winning 125lb and not defend it. he will defend both.

Conor could win the WW belt no doubt my mind he could tko woodley but woodley would not stand with conor would instead grapple him and throw him around

The "traditional" way has always been lower weight champs getting instant title shots at higher weight champs

I wonder how sherdog Conor haters feel about Manny and Floyd getting all those undeserved title shots at higher weights in boxing

In fact, if you actually do the research, Conor's title shot at a higher weight WAS THE MOST justified/earned one in MMA history

Conor's 2 belt accomplishment is the most significant/legitimate one in MMA history

Gsp and Randy got gift title shots (at MW and HW respectively) coming off YEARS OF RETIREMENT. Randy's last fight had even been a KO loss at LHW (yet was fighting for HW title 4 years off retirement)

BJ Penn got his WW title shot against Matt Hughes while being an UNranked LW who had never even fought at WW before

That was disgraceful

Both of Hendo's title shots were absolute jokes in PRIDE. Wanderlie was KOd by Cro Cop. Yet Wandy got to keep his belt, then Hendo gets the title shot against the ghost of Wandy (PRIDEs 185lb division was a joke too)

If you actually compare them to Conor, Conor's shot at 155 actually made a lot of sense

Conor was THE dominant FW champion who was 16-1 since the last time he had lost.

Conor was going into his title shot at a higher weight WHILE AN ACTUAL CHAMPION....something neither ever did

And Conor won his 2 belts via dismantling 2 ALL TIME GREATS in their absolute primes

Conor became the ONLY MMA fighter in MMA history TO BECOME THE TRUE lineal #1 ranked fighter of 2 divisions at the same time

Randy was not the #1 LHW when he won HW. BJ was not the #1 LW when he won WW. Gsp was not the #1 WW when he won MW. Hendo was not the true #1 of either division he was the "champ" of

Conor actually earned his the most, and his 2 belts are the most legitimate, significant, and relevant in MMA history

Conor hating sherdog virgins only spew discrediting bullshit about Conor, because it triggers them that Conor was the one to make history.

It triggers them that in reality, in comparison to the others, Conor's 2 belt accomplishment is actually the most legit one in MMA history

If Conor the current LW champ got a title shot at a 170lb champ RDA, that would again be justified and nothing out of the ordinary based on combat sports history

(Guess Conor haters are the real casuals who don't understand how combat sports has ALWAYS worked)

Conor becoming 3 weight UFC champ = undispited GOAT...and that drives Conor's basement dwelling haters on sherdog insane with nerd rage and salt. The thought of that very real possibility scares them.....

Do you dream about Connor when you sleep or when your awake?

Equals YOU CANT...

Post something

He made Nate look like an amateur in boxing but was dropped in the first fight and outstricknin the second... good stuff artem.

It’s as credible as gifs by Conor dick riders. He gets hit a lot his does good until he gets tired and then he takes damage. He is average defensively. Check out figh metric as well, he is average defensively or is that bias as well?
I want you to admit you made an error before continuing, just to prove that you're capable of doing it (I don't think you are). I don't wanna waste my time, you see? So:

At no point have I mentioned bias. Yet, in your post, you imply I have. I think you did this because you don't pay attention to detail, you weren't empathizing with me to understand my position, and you're arguing to be right, rather than to learn or educate. Now, two questions: 1) Do you see the error you made? 2) Why do you think you made it?

Remember that there are much worse things than being wrong about something on the Internet.

I want you to admit you made an error before continuing, just to prove that you're capable of doing it (I don't think you are). I don't wanna waste my time, you see? So:

At no point have I mentioned bias. Yet, in your post, you imply I have. I think you did this because you don't pay attention to detail, you weren't empathizing with me to understand my position, and you're arguing to be right, rather than to learn or educate. Now, two questions: 1) Do you see the error you made? 2) Why do you think you made it?

Remember that there are much worse things than being wrong about something on the Internet.
He is average defensively, I base it on stats not on the opinion of a fanboy like yourself. I was not wrong at all, he is good then as soon as the tank empties he is very hittable. Stats don’t like like closet men do bro.

If Conor beats Ferguson & RDA beats Woodley, RDA vs Conor is the fight to headline MSG this year.

Ferguson would also have a right to ask for a WW title shot vs RDA if they both win their next fights.

He is average defensively, I base it on stats not on the opinion of a fanboy like yourself. I was not wrong at all, he is good then as soon as the tank empties he is very hittable. Stats don’t like like closet men do bro.
I recommend you re-read my post until you understand it. Why did you imply I claimed the shitty Telegraph article was biased?

That was disgraceful

Cringe AF

Seeing a lot of the Conor>Alvarez>RDA logic lately. Which is stupid as shit.

What I said wasn't MMA math, moron. I'm not talking about individual match-ups. I'm talking about the level of competition. If Conor can hardly handle the gatekeepers at 170 he's not going to have a good time against the top fighters in the division. That's an entirely reasonable point to make.

And your comparison is bullshit because you're talking about RDA at lightweight. Conor wouldn't be fighting him at
155, he'd be fighting him at 170 where RDA is a significantly better fighter.
If RDA can't handle people at 155 that Conor absolutely demolishes, he's not going to have a good time against former champions at 170- oh wait, he just won against one.

And LMAO @ a fighter magically becoming "significantly better" because they cut 15 lbs less weight <36>

Back