Media Conor mcgregor eats a sheephead

Frode Falch

Steel Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score

Its a traditional meal here in Norway. Guess they also do it in Iceland.

<{jackyeah}>

But not a GOAT’s...

You are what you eat.

Khabib eats bears.

Imo, if you're gonna kill an animal, you should at least be eating all parts of it. Including all the parts that would be considered gross. Such as testicles, brain, lungs etc.

Imo, if you're gonna kill an animal, you should at least be eating all parts of it. Including all the parts that would be considered gross. Such as testicles, brain, lungs etc.

don't say "testicles" by itself, that's sexist, ESPECIALLY considering the message of your post.

you SHOULD have said "gonads" which is gender neutral (even if most normie tards would assume male when they hear it) or "testicles/ovaries"

it's okay that you're not as ascended as me, you're forgiven. it's 2019 bro the era of equality is upon us

as long as you are making use of the carcass, i dont understand why how much of it you consume would matter. sheep's still gonna be just as dead, whether you eat it's balls or not lol.

as long as you are making use of the carcass, i dont understand why how much of it you consume would matter. sheep's still gonna be just as dead, whether you eat it's balls or not lol.
Maybe he is trying to justify having a sheep’s penis in his mouth?

some of the worst camera work that i've had the displeasure of watching

don't say "testicles" by itself, that's sexist, ESPECIALLY considering the message of your post.

you SHOULD have said "gonads" which is gender neutral (even if most normie tards would assume male when they hear it) or "testicles/ovaries"

it's okay that you're not as ascended as me, you're forgiven. it's 2019 bro the era of equality is upon us

I, myself, have meaty labia, but honestly - you're probably right. I wouldn't wanna eat sheep ovaries.

Its a traditional meal here in Norway. Guess they also do it in Iceland.

<{jackyeah}>

i resent the comedy implication that this ugly piece of shit is my darling conor. are you trying to say that conor had a load of facial surgery to make him more marketable? horrible, horrible TMZ thread

the guy doesnt even look that much like him ffs

i resent the comedy implication that this ugly piece of shit is my darling conor. are you trying to say that conor had a load of facial surgery to make him more marketable? horrible, horrible TMZ thread

the guy doesnt even look that much like him ffs

He looks more happy and healthy here IMO.

<Fedor23>

I remember coming home drunk when I was 17. My mom made nice looking burritos, I was so happy heating that shit up in the microwave. I ate one bite and almost puked! The meat was liver! It was dark as fuck and gravy like.

I told her how disgusting that shit was, my dad and brother said the same thing, that explains why so much was leftover. Never again. I'd rather try sheephead.

Back