Media Conor McGregor drunk outside the TUF house

He fought manlets and gifted a title shot vs. the weakest LW champ UFC ever had...Conor has got a gift as a striker but coaching???
He panic wrestled vs. a skinny giraffe who took the fight in 11 days notice...
XD9VVA.gif
ufc-196-diaz-watermarked.gif

He never stood a chance vs. the 'Bib"...
mc-gregor-khabib.gif
mcgregor-vs-khabib.gif

Dustin finished what's left of him....
mcgregor-dustin.gif

I always think it's noteworthy how Khabib clearly did not release the choke/jaw crushing rear naked on Conor after the tap or after Herb Dean tapped him to signify the fight was over (which he already knew), and Herb had to physically pry his arms off Conor to get him to release. That kind of thing got Palhares kicked out of the UFC in the past, but Khabib got a pass on it because reasons.

I always think it's noteworthy how Khabib clearly did not release the choke/jaw crushing rear naked on Conor after the tap or after Herb Dean tapped him to signify the fight was over (which he already knew), and Herb had to physically pry his arms off Conor to get him to release. That kind of thing got Palhares kicked out of the UFC in the past, but Khabib got a pass on it because reasons.
Khabib let it loose earlier than any Palhares submission...Herb also need to tell Nate to let go...

They can definitely goof. But saying he wasted his prime is laughable
But he did...he had a lot of mileage left and he could've beat anybody not khabib...he could've beaten Charles, Ferguson, Gaethje...that was his prime...now he obviously isn't prime Conor, it wouldn't been a waste if he left fighting and just kept partying...but now he wants to return and compete...we don't know how much rust he has...just like jones...it's always sad to see old fighters comeback only to get destroyed..I hope they make it competitive or at least win one more.

Who’s on standby to fill in, if Conor gets arrested or does another whampage?

Khabib let it loose earlier than any Palhares submission...Herb also need to tell Nate to let go...
Khabib didn't ever let it loose, Herb Dean pried his choke apart, and forcibly pushed Khabib off McGregor. True it was faster than some of those bad Palhares cases, but Khabib is a mini dude compared to Herb Dean so Dean didn't have much difficulty breaking Khabib's grip. Of course, the bad blood between these guys was almost unprecedented in the UFC so I guess I understand it from a human point of view, but still was poor sportsmanship and should have been sanctioned in some way.

Khabib didn't ever let it loose, Herb Dean pried his choke apart, and forcibly pushed Khabib off McGregor. True it was faster than some of those bad Palhares cases, but Khabib is a mini dude compared to Herb Dean so Dean didn't have much difficulty breaking Khabib's grip. Of course, the bad blood between these guys was almost unprecedented in the UFC so I guess I understand it from a human point of view, but still was poor sportsmanship and should have been sanctioned in some way.
Nah...Conor was fine....even trash talked after that loss....taught Conor a valuable lesson too...Co or mellowed down running his mouth after that....he got.humbled and wad never the same...

Paul Harris was a monster and Nate was still in party mode when he showed up a few days notice.

Chael Sonnen, one of UFC's biggest shills decides to call Conor out for being a bad mentor.

“If you’re gonna be drunk Conor, you shouldn’t be drunk Conor in a mentor position over at the TUF house. They don’t need to see you that way. It doesn’t matter who the guy is, if he’s coaching you, he’s not one of you… What part of that do we see as mentorship? What part do we start to judge Conor and say, ‘Okay, you’re not taking this serious’… Leadership 101 is not, ‘I come over, put the troops in a tough situation, then hit the door and go to a good one myself."

It would be great if Chandler’s entire team was Russian wrestlers just to see Conor’s reaction when his crew gets dominated and tapped out like he was by Khabib.

to be fair chandler could show u with a team of high school state champ wrestlers and conor would be fucked. bringing in all dagestanis is just overkill.

Before the third Conor-Dustin fight. Stephen A interviewing him. He got triggered out of nowhere
<36>

Ah, I thought I watched that, I guess I missed the whole interview, just saw some highlights. That was the most unhinged Conor appeared in public.

Back