Conor McGregor = Donald Trump of MMA

act284

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Thoughts? Both of these idiots say the worse shit and act like clowns for the sake of temporary publicity.

Or Michael Flatley

No wonder most of his fans are dumb.

No way, Trump has at least an ounce of decency in him

"Donald Trump can shut his big fat mouth, I don't give a shit about Donald Trump."

- Conor McGregor

MI0000129969.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

“The point is that if you are a little different, or a little outrageous, or if you do things that are bold or controversial, the press is going to write about you.” - Donald Trump

“MY STYLE of deal-making is quite simple and straightforward. I aim very high, and then I just keep pushing and pushing and pushing to get what I’m after.” - Donald Trump

"The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people's fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That's why a little hyperbole never hurts. I call it truthful hyperbole. It's an innocent form of exaggeration -- and a very effective form of promotion." Donald Trump

516W6PY-hvL._SX300_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Conor likely read The Art of the Deal. It's basically the bible of good business and much of what Conor does to promote himself comes straight out of that book. Not a damn thing wrong with that, just remember that when it comes to self-promotion, Trump is God.

No way. Conor at least backs up what he says.

Conor will dip his gloves in pig's blood before the fight.

And deport Nate after the fight.

Lmao, He's very obviously Kanye West.

- Highly successful (only downfell recently)
- Very Talented
- Changed the fucking game
- Loves big booty bitches (photo evidence exists)
- Confident beyond human reason
- Loved and hated almost equally, but EVERYONE has an opinion on him good or bad.

That's like saying Travis Lutter is the Michael Jordan of Brazilian Jiu-Jistsu.

Wait.....

Is that you Goldie?

Except Trump has been relevant for decades. I don't think Conor will be heard from again after 2020.

lol Conor ain't stupid brah, he wasnt born whit a silver spoon

Donald trump is the worst thing that can happen to this great country,

Not alike at all

Thoughts? Both of these idiots say the worse shit and act like clowns for the sake of temporary publicity.

If Trump is an idiot and you have to get up every morning to try to make Trump toilet paper money, what does that make you?

Well he is threatening Mexicans now

I'm glad this topic was posted because whenever I see Donald Trump during the debates, he reminds me of Conor during the press conferences - they're both always interrupting people and making the whole event about themselves.

Back