Media Conor McGregor does his best James Bond impression

I don't think he ever fights again. And if he does he will be destroyed. That guy is coked up and intoxicated in every video we see of him lately. That's just sad

iu
What’s wrong with all you guys? The man tried to have a little fun and posted something on socials and then everyone has to try and crack on him. Maybe he shouldn’t post anything at all. He just broke his fucking leg and is trying to make a comeback for our entertainment, but ppl like this always got something to say.

What’s wrong with all you guys? The man tried to have a little fun and posted something on socials and then everyone has to try and crack on him. Maybe he shouldn’t post anything at all. He just broke his fucking leg and is trying to make a comeback for our entertainment, but ppl like this always got something to say.

He didn't "just break his leg" and he isn't trying to come back for our entertainment.

And I agree, he shouldn't post anything at all, the coked up little weirdo.

Weren't they considering discontinuing Bond movies earlier this year? To reinvigorate the franchise they could try a bunch of celebrities in the role. There could be a special theme associated with each guest 007. How about plugging Mr. McGregor into the rotation?

sometimes I wonder if all the constant coke jokes on here are just salty they cant afford as much and as good of coke as Conor

yea, he likes coke now and again(few times daily, with proper 12, as prescribed by DR) we get it

What a surprise, Conor gasses out around the 8 second mark.

Damn you're right, I forgot how it all went down. Connor threw a dolly at a bus, Khabib got scared and then the two men never interacted again.

McGregor P4P GOAT
Damn right buddy, now you’re getting it!

Conor is like the opposite of Bond, a short, ugly, yappy idiot that never shuts up.

Back