Conor Mcgregor - Crumble in Defeat

Not here to crap on Conor but man, Dustin really dropped the ball. He could've said McGregor 'Fast' Asleep!!

Last edited:
You don't have to cry about it.
There we go, another kid is looking for attention. You can stick your love for everything related to Conor in your ass. You can stick Conor himself there.

You know he's completely gone after seeing
him hanging around trashy people like Bieber :rolleyes:
<{1-1}><Kpop01> Good riddance :rolleyes:

1. I can spend 25 minutes doing better things
2. Calling me a Conor mark without any reason, just shows what kind of fuckturd you are. Now start browsing my posts, lmao.

Why would I browse any more of your posts. Surely more of your insecure shit smearing.

Why would I browse any more of your posts. Surely more of your insecure shit smearing.
You made a stupid assumption based on your wild imagination and wishful thinking. And I am the insecure?
<36>

You made a stupid assumption based on your wild imagination and wishful thinking. And I am the insecure?
<36>

I am calm and having fun with my sherbros. You’re the one overreacting like a teenager to a little friendly banter.

ps: Why are you still here whining? I thought you were bored with Conor threads.

I am calm and having fun with my sherbros. You’re the one overreacting like a teenager to a little friendly banter.

ps: Why are you still here whining? I thought you were bored with Conor threads.
Calling you a fuckturd was me having fun. Are you offended now? But me is the one who's whining? Damn son!
ps: I ain't getting bored of you though.

Calling you a fuckturd was me having fun. Are you offended now? But me is the one who's whining? Damn son!
ps: I ain't getting bored of you though.

zzzz…

Conor had a flair for trash talk, and he got lucky twice, but like so many others who have turned themselves into laughing stocks, he started believing his own bullshit.

Nothing sweeter than seeing Conrat get crapped on.

This video maker supporting Colon in the fight to start with shows he is a dumbfuck though.

Back