• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Conor McGregor claims he has multiple perfect "100% striking accuracy" fights

Anyone know the multiple fights?

I'm guessing Aldo was one of them, since he threw one punch and it hit with 100% accuracy. What are the other ones?

He had 100% accuracy in the fight at the bar against that random old man. Too bad that old man had the chin of a prime Mark Hunt

JBhrVZT.gif

Anyone know the multiple fights?

I'm guessing Aldo was one of them, since he threw one punch and it hit with 100% accuracy. What are the other ones?

He may be correct he has another fight that went exactly like the Aldo fight same exact punch in around 4 seconds it was against paddy doherty. So aldo and Doherty. It’s debatable whether the first cross he threw against aldo landed, though.

100% Striking those drinkies down the ol' throaty, laddy.
Only striking we see going on mate.

"I have multiple on my record". Yeah 10-12 years ago. What have you done lately? Stop typing and get back in the USADA testing pool you bum.

These seem to sum things up lol

The most interesting thing to me is, how little traction this thread has gotten.

Have Conor fans even grown tired of him? (I have)

As well as his haters?

I wonder how low the metrics on him have fallen.

Back