Media Conor McGregor celebrates Mike Goldberg appearing on BKFC, jabs Paulie Malignaggi

Mike is arguably thee worst commentator
Zero knowledge spews out stupid shit the whole time
Repeats the same lines. And
Thee most annoying onn microphone
Another shit White belt post. Goldy is the GOAT commentator and actually added some hilarious moments to the broadcast. His highlight reel is as legendary as Tito’s quotes.

Stipe, Conor and Till I basically never really know what they are saying lol, I kind of catch some words but most of the time I don't even know whats going on. I lose focus after a few minutes if Stipe, Conor or Till are in a interview.. just sounds like a lot of mumbling to me and weird words lol

Another shit White belt post. Goldy is the GOAT commentator and actually added some hilarious moments to the broadcast. His highlight reel is as legendary as Tito’s quotes.
Yep lifes based on internet post eh? Been watching ufc since Day one. Yeah I'm that old

Mike's a fucking idiot he was whole in the ufc and he was in belletor and everywhere else he goes

I can't believe adults like Conor. He's ridiculous.

Conor seems like the type of dude that would get drunk and coked up and talk to himself in the mirror about how alpha and better than everyone else he is. He's spiraling out of control, doesn't show any improvements.

Conor seems like the type of dude that would get drunk and coked up and talk to himself in the mirror about how alpha and better than everyone else he is. He's spiraling out of control, doesn't show any improvements.

To be fair, I think most people who are coked up and drunk do that lol

I watched Diaz v McGregor yesterday n goldie was great.
He knew his place but always had awesome background info i.e; Conor's win streak, the amount of times Nate had been finished by who and the type of finish.
He did heaps of research and gave a great insight into the history of the fighters whilst Joe commentated the fight. They seemed to compliment each other.
Not to mention "it is all over", you can't beat that.

Back