Conor McGregor - can he hit Khabib with some good shots?

He will certainly land some good shots. Will probably be the first guy to significantly hurt Khabib. Will he finish him? No one knows. I have my doubts.

I crunch the numbers and ran the quantum mechanic calculations at the PhD level, and discovered that indeed, the odds of him landing "good shots" is greater than 0 percent.

How hard can he punch from his back?

Great question. I'm not sure anybody has asked if Conor can catch Khabib before getting taken down.

Stimulating question.

Hes gonna land some great punches, will it be enough? My heart says no, but Ive been wrong many times.

Yes.

WTF is the point of this thread?!

Can you not open silly threads that defy all logic? Doesn't go well with your nickname buddy.

Will a striker land a strike on Khabib? I hate Conor but yes he will hit khabib. Will Khabib take the shots and still be good to go? We'll see.

Khabib best hope not.

I truly believe khabib has so much success because people fear his ground game and over commit on shots and put themselves off balance,I thik conor will be calm and pick his shots,and as soon as he does khabib will shoot from to far out and miss and start getting peiced up.I honestly believe he will get exposed to such a degree people will be like huh that was it.Almost ronda esque if you will

My mind says no but my dick says yes

Well if he has all the opportunity Barboza had to throw a decent punch, he might be alright.
He may very well knock Khabib silly. I like the striker vs grappler dynamic here, they both have clear paths to victory. They are both monsters in their respective strengths.

He might be able to do that

Don't people get a little worried. all the people that are saying conor's going to get killed...khabib is going to run right through him...he's even the underdog...this is just so familiar. I remember this exact scenario with aldo...though, I believe conor was favored, most here thought aldo would kill conor...same with eddie...people won't admit it, but before that fight with eddie, most thought eddie was going to beat conor easily...against mendes as well...most thought conor was going to get killed..I can't help but say, "here we go again" I know conor probably loves being the under dog...he thrives in this...When his fight was announced, i was one of the very few people that said conor would beat aldo and make it look easy...most thought the opposite...I can't make a prediction in this fight...but what I do know for a fact, at least in my mind...that this is no way is going to be an easy fight for khabib...people think conor is going to get taken down with ease...I can tell you right now, it's not going to happen...I'm not saying he won't get taken down, but it's not going to be easy...conor is going to come in very ready for khabib...

Back