Media Conor McGregor beautiful spinning work

Ha ha ha! He has never ever hit anyone with his spinning back kick. Why didn't you post some real ones? Like Barboza's? You Conor's nuthuggers are so pathetic that you even have to post things that he suck at and try to make it into bragging... Jesus

He has hit them in fights you idiot lmfao. INCLUDING one gifts he posted, and you want to see more, YOU go find them you useless shithead

source.gif

wow, amazing.

TS is a major reason people hate on Conor so much. His fans are garbage and make this site worse.

Sorry dude, i won gold at national level in Tae Kwon Do back in the 90s, and yes, most spinning kicks are designed to land.

Even if you are trying to force your opponent to move a particular direction and are essentially herding them, you still land it.

Otherwise it becomes like a deliberately missed jab. Your opponent doesn't have to worry about it as they know it's not designed to land.

You definitely don't reset your position with a spin as you are carrying momentum in a specific direction you have already committed to. Quite the opposite.

His distance is awful. That's the problem.
You've probably missed out the class when they were talking about fakes and throwaways.

The same in wrestling, not every single leg has to be a takedown. Robert Whittaker would jump on your leg just to turn you on the fence and purposely break.

Once opponent shuffles outside of McGregor's lead foot (his blinded angle) he would cut the ring off with a spinning kick and line em up.

Relative to his opponent, he's regained advantageous position. It's not that hard to understand.

Remember how Max Holloway misses his jab on purpose to make you think he's short.

Not every strike has to land and cause (devastating) damage.

Result of trying that spinny bullshit.

1_UFC-229-Khabib-v-McGregor.jpg

Can we please get an organization that only allows you to throw spinny shit?
spin-to-win-game-show-logo.png

He has hit them in fights you idiot lmfao. INCLUDING one gifts he posted, and you want to see more, YOU go find them you useless shithead
Listen you uneducated retard.. What you see there is not a hit. They had zero effect on the receiving fighter. There are literally 100's of MMA fighters who can actually do the spinning kicks and have KO'ed the opponents. Conor sucks at them no matter how you spin it..

You've probably missed out the class when they were talking about fakes and throwaways.

The same in wrestling, not every single leg has to be a takedown. Robert Whittaker would jump on your leg just to turn you on the fence and purposely break.

Once opponent shuffles outside of McGregor's lead foot (his blinded angle) he would cut the ring off with a spinning kick and line em up.

Relative to his opponent, he's regained advantageous position. It's not that hard to understand.

Remember how Max Holloway misses his jab on purpose to make you think he's short.

Not every strike has to land and cause (devastating) damage.

I took every class that got me to national level gold. You don't fake a spinning kick because you are committing to a full spin and a particular range of motion which requires you to reset afterwards. It also limits the scope of strikes you can use as you are tying up your limbs for movement, not for the strike.

Faking a jab or a takedown doesn't do any of these things so it's apples and oranges.

As i mentioned earlier, after herding (which you just described) you have to land the kick as it makes your opponent become static. If you don't, they can' continue to move out of your line of attack.

You should take some more classes.

Ha ha ha! He has never ever hit anyone with his spinning back kick. Why didn't you post some real ones? Like Barboza's? You Conor's nuthuggers are so pathetic that you even have to post things that he suck at and try to make it into bragging... Jesus
Barboza wouldnt last the very first exhange against Conor lol back to soccer newb

he literally landed it on brandao in the OP you retard
And what effect did it have on him? Watch some fights to see how a properly landed spinning back looks like and what is the effect of it. Than get back to me dummy.

Barboza wouldnt last the very first exhange against Conor lol back to soccer newb
That we would have to see first. Besides, that's not the point. Point is that when you talk about spinning back kicks, you don't show someone who sucks at it..

Not every strike is meant to land.

Conor mainly uses spinning kicks to regain ring position and track opponents down.

Mechanically speaking, he makes little to no errors during execution, and his kick is very well chained onto his hand work.
This. Those wheel kicks are to discourage opponents circling out (I think he did that in the Siver fight a lot), making the left hand easier to land I believe

I took every class that got me to national level gold. You don't fake a spinning kick because you are committing to a full spin and a particular range of motion which requires you to reset afterwards. It also limits the scope of strikes you can use as you are tying up your limbs for movement, not for the strike.

Faking a jab or a takedown doesn't do any of these things so it's apples and oranges.

As i mentioned earlier, after herding (which you just described) you have to land the kick as it makes your opponent become static. If you don't, they can' continue to move out of your line of attack.

You should take some more classes.
No bud, to be mechanically correct, spinning kick has to be finished in the same position as it was initiated and it essentially contains a feet re-set.

But you clearly don't understand the purpose of his kick and what ring generalship stands for.

I gave you a jab example just to make sure you comprehend that not every attack is damage-causing attack.

I don't need any classes, I'm coaching you right there.

No bud, to be mechanically correct, spinning kick has to be finished in the same position as it was initiated and it essentially contains a feet re-set.

But you clearly don't understand the purpose of his kick and what ring generalship stands for.

I gave you a jab example just to make sure you comprehend that not every attack is damage-causing attack.

I don't need any classes, I'm coaching you right there.

Well considering i was the one that gave you the jab example to start, and showed the differences between a jab feint and a spinning kick feint, i have no idea how that can be you giving me the lesson.

Secondly, no a spinning kick doesn't have to end in the same position, it almost always necessitates a reset. If you land a spinning heel kick, you land southpaw. If you miss, you either spin further than you meant to if you landed it, because you are adding a deliberate follow through. If you miss and your opponent has carried on moving out to the side, you are likely to end up at a 45 degree angle from them and have to reset.

You sound like you have never thrown a kick in your life.

Back