LOL it wasn't a very big jump.

LOL and you still can't do it either.

mcgregor-diaz-ufc-196.jpg

That's a fake pic. Here's the real one:

r2p1yp.jpg

I wonder if he regrets those stupid Ed Hardy tattoos yet

Hahahahahahha

I swear I hate you guys but you guys make Sherdog fun again

Don't worry I'm a die hard gsp fan and I think he will crush stipe and Cormier in the same night so I know how you feel
Agreed.

#GSPBless

The fighter that made me love MMA.

I wonder if he regrets those stupid Ed Hardy tattoos yet
I wonder if you regret being an obese virgin with the only credit to your name coming from xbox after you returned one of their games after you clocked it overnight.

LOL and you still can't do it either.

You sure about that? What are you basing this on?

Bottom line, as a pro athlete who has won belts in two divisions, its kinda sad that he can't make that jump without a running start.

You sure about that? What are you basing this on?

Bottom line, as a pro athlete who has won belts in two divisions, its kinda sad that he can't make that jump without a running start.

You can't do it. And that's the bottom line.. <3>

Considering there are so many MMA and other combat athletes who balloon up in their time off, it's good to see a fighter who stays in shape all year round.

Ready to go whenever and against anyone anytime.

Great dedication to his craft and always looking to improve.

That tattoo still looks fucking stupid.

I wonder if you regret being an obese virgin with the only credit to your name coming from xbox after you returned one of their games after you clocked it overnight.

just look at you defending your boyfriends tattoos by spewing vitriol, while getting a reacharound from your cuckbuddy cigano. i took this pic of you and cigano earlier, i hope you find it aesthetically pleasing

girls-holding-hands.jpg

'Conor is 5'9 guys what a disgrace!'

This is pretty much all y'all have left

try to stay focused. the OP claims conor looks huge and dangerous, when he is a tiny, slim man, standing next to another man of more average size, who is pulling a blue steel facial expression. they look cute. jermei is commenting on the thread and the topic of the thread, not trying to evaluate conors entire life. you just leaped to that conclusion for some reason.

try to remember what we are dealing with here

giphy.gif

I've never heard a 5'9 man that weighs <180lbs be described as huge before.

just look at you defending your boyfriends tattoos by spewing vitriol, while getting a reacharound from your cuckbuddy cigano. i took this pic of you and cigano earlier, i hope you find it aesthetically pleasing

girls-holding-hands.jpg
that's a fake!

We'd never wear nail polish!

Back