Media Conor McGregor asks Jeff Novitzky why Nate Diaz was "instantly cleared" of cheating

Dumb as fuck.

Promoting the Nate fight already

He's a douche but he brings up some good points. USADA is controlled by UFC

People are giving him shit but he's totally right on that.

Usada not announcing positive tests anymore only allows the cheaters to preserve their reputation and does not help cleaning the sport.

The tainted supplement excuse is overdone and has always been bullshit and everyone knows that. You really think romero and jones only took a tainted supplement because they're so unfortunate ? Even trt vitor used that excuse lol.

I'm a conor hater myself but you people should be able to recognize the truth even when it comes from someone you don't like.

You know what gets me about this?? Look at Novitzky’s twitter handle (JeffNovitzkyUFC). The guy to my understanding is an employee of the UFC. I mean, that Irish clown literally tagged the guy.

Why do people think he works for, or is in anyway associated with USADA??

Edit. Yeah it says in the OP that Novitzky is an employee of the UFC. Are people mental about him, or what?

Last edited:
"McGregor began his Sunday afternoon tweeting about his recent experiences with USADA, alluding that he had been tested by the anti-doping agency twice in the past week. McGregor followed it up by tweeting at UFC Senior VP of Athlete Health and Performance Jeff Novitzky and accusing Nate Diaz of cheating leading up to their UFC 202 main event."

They dont announce it anymore cuz theres been many cases of false positives. So to not taint the fighters names(pun intended) they wait for conclusive results. Which sometimes take months of investigation and you get fighters that mysteriously go silent on social media

Jan 2015 | Pre-USADA (defined abs and veins running across his obliques):
Conor-McGregor.jpg

Jul 2015 | Post-USADA (no abs, no more veins, and gained some love handles):
chad-mendes-conor-mcgregor-mma-ufc-189-mendes-vs-mcgregor-850x560.jpg

Remember that time Conor got his jimmies really rustled by Nate? He was visibly pissed and got him on defensive mode.

Nate is 100% correct. They are all on something. It's professional sports. i wish people would be less delusional about that.

Conor just bitter because Novitsky banned his precious IV's. Now he can't barely make 145 anymore to beat up midgets

<BC1>
Is normal
You’re confused on what Novitzky does. He does not work for USADA and/or create drug policies. He’s been hired by the UFC to help them deal with USADA.

They dont announce it anymore cuz theres been many cases of false positives. So to not taint the fighters names(pun intended) they wait for conclusive results. Which sometimes take months of investigation and you get fighters that mysteriously go silent on social media

No. They changed it to protect Jones, and we all know it. And maybe that’s even why he vacated at LHW, and hasn’t signed to fight anybody in over a year. I’ve seen that theory put forward, and I believe it’s totally possible.

Nate is 100% correct. They are all on something. It's professional sports. i wish people would be less delusional about that.
But beating the tests is part of the game. If you can't, that's really on you.

And when Nate said that everybody is on steroids, was he including himself? Or was it one of those "everybody cheats EXCEPT me and my brother and our friends" things? Cause Giblert was in their camp and he got popped for PEDs.

Back