• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rumored Conor McGregor and Floyd Mayweather are in talks for a potential rematch

Conor is under contract with UFC for two more fights, he aint boxing shit anytime soon.

I can't wait until the day where this bafoon is no longer in the conversation here.

Floyd Mayweather getting the biggest paydays in boxing fighting literal bums. Unreal.

Everyone talking shit is going to watch regardless lol

Conor’s a pussy. Khabib took his soul then Dustin embarrassed him. Now he’s nothing but a clown.

Well… age is on Conor’s side. That’s it.
Give Conor a 5% chance of landing a Hail Mary KO punch within 3 rounds.
Also conor can’t cut weight. He needs his gains now for strength.

I hope it happens. I hope Floyd knocks his ass out again and then runs off with Collins share of the cash. It would be hilarious.

Floyd can’t sustain such a lavish lifestyle and shopping sprees without dat boxing money.

Do it in the octagon and I'll be slightly more interested.

floyd is desperate for money
he maybe in debt

Hardly. He's getting paid out the ass for exhibitions lately. The guy is just racking up dough with little effort. It's mind blowing the amount of money that's being thrown at him.

Stupid ass fight lol. Prime Conor who was 10x better than he is now got destroyed

Hardly. He's getting paid out the ass for exhibitions lately. The guy is just racking up dough with little effort. It's mind blowing the amount of money that's being thrown at him.
Getting paid whatever he wants to fight whoever he wants. Not even real boxers. Dudes got it made

Floyd cruises to a decision this time. I don’t think he will be able to finish conor this time

Lol

Floyd wanting another easy payday
don't blame him

but do even casuals care now
even the retarded ones who thought conor would win can't be that dumb again

Actually, they can be that dumb again.

Mayweather Jr, the great business, knows interracial fights sell the most and by dragging out the fight, making it appear closer than you’d think, Conor’s fans will always entertain a rematch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back