Media Conor Mcg: "Im still interested in a fight with you Diego Sanchez"

wtf is he doing.

Why doesnt he call out diaz for the trilogy? Thats winnable, and makes way more sense.

Has he finally gone mental?

It'e kinda sad at this point. He misses the stage and fans but he's chasing Diego Sanchez of all people, for a comeback fight.

At the very least call out Jake Matthews, who beat Diego easily tonight.

Joshua Fabia doing some hocus-pocus voodoo mind control sh*t on Conor to make him call out his love...eeerrr....umm.. fighter.
6E7D9C2D-AC3A-4024-9920-8E6A310CB8EC.jpeg

Conor stopped making any kind of sense some time ago.
I think he is pickling his brain with his whiskey.
I just wonder how long it will take for his bank balance to slide and he starts saying how life is about more than money and that the millions were just a distraction to him getting in the way of him living his life right.

I hope this is some marketing tactic or that he's somehow trying to draw out some challenger cause I have nothing good to say about this matchup :)

Best thing for this situation is for Diego to say.
Thanks but no thanks Conor, you're just not relevant anymore..

<DisgustingHHH>

You guys know that Conor is a troll right? This shit is high level funny.

Who is he gonna call out next? Matt Hughes?

This guy is a clown. Celebrity fighter. Get out the rankings.

In a world where there is Tony Ferguson and Poirier this dude call out diego sanchez..

iu

Conor on Saturday Night: "I'm still interested in a fight with you somewhere down the line Diego Sanchez..."

"Okay good night folks, that's enough drugs and alcohol for one night... aye? WHAT? No I don't need an Uber!!
giphy.gif

Maybe they can make a special belt for this? This should be one of the weakest call outs EVER
a special belt for the special needs fighter

How about calling out Jens Pulver or Matt Hughes. They are also great fighters and just slightly removed from their prime.

Go for it Conor. Regarding boxing I would advice a callout of Prince Naseem Hamed. Also spectacular boxer and only a little removed from his prime.

Sad that such a once powerhouse became such a joke.

Back