Conor loses key cornerman for UFC 246

joe rogan said he hear race baiting from hil toward khabib. he not white he russian and they called ali and his dad a terriost.
Khabib is from the Caucasus mountains.
That would make him more Caucasian than anyone.
Muslim is a religion not a race.

Ali does have ties with terrorism, so that's just stating a fact.

No need to cry about it.

Seriously Joe talks a remarkable amount of shit on an almost daily basis.

Wouldn't matter anyway, Khabib said he never heard Danis say anything.

danis should of paid his fine than.

Khabib is from the Caucasus mountains.
That would make him more Caucasian than anyone.
Muslim is a religion not a race.

Ali does have ties with terrorism, so that's just stating a fact.

No need to cry about it.

khabib dad not

Well since Donald is getting paid off not to use any grappling I don't see what Danis brings to the table anyways.

Damn, Dannis beaing a bit of cheapskate here, his master / daddy is fighting there after all

Conor will just pay it, that’s like a penny to him.

Fake news.

The eagle in flight is a beautiful sight
More like The eagle in fear when danger is near.
3E2FB9F2-A14F-4098-80D1-7A0732E2BFA5-3751-000004DE7AB8D536.jpeg

According to Dillon he has stakes in bellator and is the biggest star and best fighter...yet he cant pay 7500? Oh yeah he only fights guys with losing records that have lost to submissions before. And only going on his 3rd fight now so he probably makes more off training Conor than fighting. He wasnt even in conors actual corner during the khabib fight, he was in the audience
He is a trainer at best not a corner ma . So I dont see how it matters at all. He has never been in the cage between rounds at the fight or even closer that sitting in the front row thanx to Conors comp ticket.

Lol, why doesn't Conny pay the fine for his broke brother who fought for hiim?

I love how people labelled this childish jump as an "eagle kick" while he is just trying to jump above Conor's camp like an old man...

Hard to believe Conor wouldn't just pay that fee and deduct it from their cornering fee, unless they not that essential to him and then it's "oh well"... <Fedor23>

Smash.gif

Danis still has PTSD from October 2018
I am not on either side but to show a GIF literally 1 exact second before Dillon starts throwing (bad) punches back is pretty lame. This GIF is edited to not show him punching at him. Khabib and Conor fans are the fucking worst.

It's nice how your gif omits the part where Khabib literally ran away from Dillion 'hands of steel' Danis
This. This is exactly what I was saying. You don’t need to even be a Conor fan to know this GIF is edited to make Khabib look better. It was really weird to do that then run the other way lol

Back