Media Conor looks huge lately - It could grant him some lethal power at the upper weights

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
He easily looks like someone who walks around 200ibs. Imo I would love to see him fight Israel Adesanya. I think that will be an interesting fight stylistically as they are well matched up against each other.. They have alot of similarities as they both love to telegraph their shoots all tho Adesanya is the more technical striker Conor is the better head-hunter. A 210 ibs Conor McGregor vs Izzy I would watch that fight..

Last edited:
RemorsefulAdvancedGemsbuck-size_restricted.gif

dustin-poirier-conor.gif

And/or make him slow and lethargic.

One of his biggest assets was his quick relexes and agility - it remains to be seen how version the vanilla gorilla version can actually fight.

And will the casuals still love him without the spinning shit?

Nah, it would be a boring fight. Izzy would just shoot for the takedown and lay on him the entire time. He's not used to being the inferior striker.

he won't even crack top 15 in MW stop with this nonsense. All that strength and he'll still gas out like he does.

He easily looks like someone who walks around 200ibs. Imo I would love to see him fight Israel Adesanya. I think that will be an interesting fight stylistically as they are well matched up against each other.. They have alot of similarities as they both love to telegraph their shoots all tho Adesanya is the more technical striker Conor is the better head-hunter. A 210 ibs Conor McGregor vs Izzy I would watch that fight..

Punching power doesn’t come from how big your muscles are bro. Researchers are still trying to figure it out but the theory is that it has more to do with the bone and muscle structure, and the anatomy of how the tendons work with the muscles. Depending on your muscles and where the tendon sits you’re able to generate more centrifugal force. That’s why skinny guys with small muscles like Tommy Hearns could hit like a truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back