Conor looking unstoppable

As long as khabib is retired, I'm sure Conor is the betting favorite to win title ......... but that doesn't mean he'll win. I'm hoping Dustin or Charlie get the ...."and new " tag before there nsme.Islam wildcard- if he absolutely runs through RDA , I'll finally acknowledge him as a title threat. I just have gut feeling that gaejthe nor Ferg gets title.
I also, right now, think aljo will beat Yan in December. Hes run that ladder of evolution. A coin flip fight for my money and I think he gets job done.

now we know why khabib retired

Lol lol.

Somebody will make this thread about Khabib beating Conor

Even if I was the undefeated lw champ, after watching this video, I would have retired as well.

Lol, I wanna see the original of some of these clips.

Healthy and Sober Conor 2.0 is unbeatable at 145-170 possibly even 185.

No. He needs to be the bigger fighter to be unstoppable. Now that he is fighting guys his size he is 3-2 and has not beaten a top fighter in four years.

Why did Khabib retire?

I'm not saying it was out of fear of having to face Conor yet again - but it's actually plausible.

Why would he be afraid? Conor was an easy win. Khabib is a much better fighter and fears no one. If anyone is avoiding top fighters it is Conor. Cowboy and Diego? Really?

Back