Media Conor looking ready to kill

Ahhh snap ! Another Conor body pic which somehow insinuates he’s gonna kick ass in his next fight , nevernimd muscles don’t win you fights .

Last edited:

I'm just not buying Conor will be any improved version of himself in that last fight. I'll be glad to eat my words. A relevant Conor is fun to watch and good for the sport. But I don't think he's going to stop poirer. And honestly Conor's chin has been compromised.

Who cares? Is he entering a bodybuilding contest, lol?

Stealing quotes from Bruce Lee, lol!

im glad for dustin

be honest, did you save my messages to bookmarks? jesus
Nah, I just did a quick search because this same type of thread was made again all because McGregor posted photos on instagram and I wanted to remind Sherdoggers how silly this thread was the last time it happened.

Reactions: vlz
looks like a struggle to make 155 ensuing

This is what I see.

He looks fine, but he also looks like 155 is a good cut away....

We will have to see how that affects him. Past history isn’t on his side if he doesn’t get it done in 13 seconds

Doesn't matter, the dude has no cardio endurance. Poirier just has to survive the 1st and 2nd round and this fight is his.

Conor's weak ass engine will fail him again if he can't get Poirier out in the 1st 2 rounds

I've never seen a bigger discrepancy in visible confidence than with Conor.

Pre fight her looks like Vince McMahon... And once he starts losing he looks like Spike Dudley.

Last time Conor looked good was tve Eddie fight. Beating a washed of Cowboy doesn't count. Conor has more money now than any current fighter. Between his fight money and the whiskey sale. Would hard for anyone to stay motivated with 200 mil in bank

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back