Conor looking ready for HW

I love how there's all these Conor physique threads and he literally looks the same every single time

He looks puffy

Imo part of the reason he fell off is he isn't shredded anymore, and lives a generally unhealthy lifestyle. Instead of cutting some BF, and cleaning up the drug use he is doubling down and getting even fatter... all while posting pictures of drinking alcohol, smoking weed, and doing coke

Gets more and more clear every IG post how undisciplined he has become

Lol at that facial expression and posture. Does this constantly lately. I saw one comment from someone who said something like 'he looks like me when I was 14 and thought I was too cool and tough for the picture', thought that was p funny and spot on. Also, he's mean mugging... whilst posting and posing as much as fucking Kim K. Bit of a contradiction.

Anyway, Conor the Goat bless.

Yeah I'll see it when it happens. Been waiting since the Alverez fight to see the old McGregor and no the Cowboy fight doesn't cut it. I highly doubt this dude will come back to floaty striking style after breaking his shin. Even if he did he would never come back and defend belt a good number of times.

He looks puffy

Imo part of the reason he fell off is he isn't shredded anymore, and lives a generally unhealthy lifestyle. Instead of cutting some BF, and cleaning up the drug use he is doubling down and getting even fatter... all while posting pictures of drinking alcohol, smoking weed, and doing coke

Gets more and more clear every IG post how undisciplined he has become
He changed his strength and conditioning training. He switched to only doing weight lifting with heavy weights. He stopped with all his body weight/movement stuff. It made his movements/techniques stiff and slow. He got stronger, but slower and less explosive, also lost the fluidity in his striking and movements that he used to have. He used to do a lot of movement and calisthenics training before. He doesn't seem to do any of his old training anymore and he is always on machines, bench, bikes, etc.

look at that physique

word on the street is @Dana's Moonface is green with envy

Conor has a lot of money but lacks the heart of the top fighters. He has the skill but not the heart.
HeavyHandmadeBorzoi-size_restricted.gif

sanders-mcgregor-meme.jpg

RemorsefulAdvancedGemsbuck-size_restricted.gif

conor-mcgregor-khabib-nurmagomedov.gif

Attachments

• upload_2021-9-21_2-3-30.jpeg
    upload_2021-9-21_2-3-30.jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 1
Back