Conor Keeps Committing Violent Crimes on Camera

What do you want next for Conor?

• Total voters
Cause money buys freedom. Those guys who shoplift or sell joints aren't likely productive members of society in the first place. Yes the system is rigged and unfair.

Conor should've done community service/public awareness shit for the bus attack. Maybe even forced to hand over hundreds of thousands to each person on the bus.
Agree with the premise mate, but if Martha Stewart can be made an example, so can McGoof.

Cry for help imo.

Cause money buys freedom. Those guys who shoplift or sell joints aren't likely productive members of society in the first place. Yes the system is rigged and unfair.
If something is whack, you fix it. Like making sure all the corrupt people who helped Epstein rape children are put behind bars. Unfortunately, children are viewed as another nonproductive group by the system. They pay no tax. They don't vote. Why should I bother?

I went to Ireland for 2 weeks year ago, spent most of my time in pubs, didn't see a single fight, let alone someone getting sucker punched.

He already paid a fine long ago when it happened. Its pretty stupid yes, and if a guy dont want a free drink then thats his choice. Punching him was in no way a good thing. I cant imagine conor was in any way threatened by the old man. Its an old drunk in a bar, so all the posturing etc was unnecessary. He has always walked on that line... He is after all notorious... And lives up to the name. He has done some stupid shit, but in the end any press is good press. He obviously has issues with his temper, because he could get press in many other ways that would be better.

He's no longer under any investigation...that happened literally months and months ago....if he was going to be arrested and charged; he would have been a long time ago...fact is...it's over...this is no more investigation. I guarantee you, the woman is not credible. there is no evidence of any assault. and love tapping some fool in a bar is not VIOLENT CRIME..that's just absurd...that's simple assault if anything...small fine at best....and dana's right, this happens all the time in bars all across ireland and even in the usa...when I was bouncer, I saw this happen almost every weekend...it's not a big thing...
This guy's a fucking idiot,what if that was your daughter he beat then raped ,would you just say"o well this happens all the time" and I'm sure you were never a bouncer.get a job buster

That author better hope Connor doesn't find his address.

vid_conor.0.jpg

Lol if you think about all the stupid reasons good fighters have gotten cut for in the past, its not crazy to see why everybody wants to see mcgregor dig himself into a hole... The man literally does anything he likes, and the ufc doesnt even bat an eye. In some cases, they even end up using his fucked up antics as promotion tools, e.g the build up to khabib fight.. I love ufc fighters and watching them fight, but I hope to god that the UFC fucks itself over somehow until its gone as well as Conor

LOL. It adds to his thuggish resume of times he got in legal trouble in the dumbest manner.

Muhammad Ali once de pants a 74 year old
Man and the mans pants got stuck on his boots and the man struggled for 15 mins trying to get them back on as Ali or maybe it was young clay shadow boxed and Ali shuffled and dumped an economy sized 124oz can of condemsed cream of mushroom soup on the man.

Now you can imagine the consistency of the cream of mushroom soup back then and he kept shaking it on the man ploppping it out on him until it sluffed out and covered the man. And in this 10-20 mins this elderly man was pelted with rocks and condensed soup and pants around his ankles and humiliated. Then stuck a corn cob up his butt.

This is one of the things that Ali did to be seen as thee greatest of all time.

This guy's a fucking idiot,what if that was your daughter he beat then raped ,would you just say"o well this happens all the time" and I'm sure you were never a bouncer.get a job buster

I'd advise my daughter not to go into a man's hotel room. when you go to a man's hotel room, that' signifies wanting sex....and I most certainly was a bouncer....2 different clubs in the Boston area...now if you're talking if my daughter was actually raped is a different story than some chick trying to get money off of a celebrity. That's quite different.

It happens all the time because there are lots of people. This is one person pulling stunt after stunt.

This isn't fake outrage like when Khabib jumped out of the cage. That was a well publicized case of bad blood.

This is a case of Conor attacking a civilian unprovoked. Calling somebody's whisky shit isn't a provocation. It's a difference of opinion.

I'm not calling you an idiot, but if you don't understand the context here, then you are one. That goes for everybody. Understanding context and nuance is sort of baseline for being a human being.

I agree...hitting him was going over board...but it was simple assault; nothing more...the guy wasn't hurt at all..so conor obviously didn't hit him all that hard, or i'm quite sure he'd be out cold laying on the ground.

Conor looked like he put everything into that punch

which makes it epitome of sad

He made a deal with devil for that left they say

but ever since Floyd the devil came collecting

Dude needs some actual punishment to whip him into shape.

I'm really intrigued by his fall from grace and how his story ends. I think it could very well end up with some OJ like trial or him getting killed even though I hope I'm wrong.

I'd advise my daughter not to go into a man's hotel room. when you go to a man's hotel room, that' signifies wanting sex....and I most certainly was a bouncer....2 different clubs in the Boston area...now if you're talking if my daughter was actually raped is a different story than some chick trying to get money off of a celebrity. That's quite different.
Well you just proved you are a caveman. A bouncer with a brain is a new one, stick to checking ID’s rather than talking about your ideology.

Back