Conor is the only person who can be 3 weight world champion.

DC could do it. I'm pretty sure he could make MW, and he is an elite HW.

As others have said, Frankie is also capable.

Conor is quite capable of beating Woodley, though Woodley is the favorite.

You might know this, but most don't: Anderson at one point was ranked #1 at WW.
Anderson has beaten former champs at 170,185, 205 and would have had a solid chance at the HW strap at one point in time.

Let me rephrase that for you:

Conor is the only fighter for which Dana would give another title shot through the path of least resistance while avoiding legit contenders.

Wouldn't put it past McGregor to come back once Khabib/Ferguson have fought and claim the division has nothing for him and fights Woodley, it really wouldn't.

Good luck with that hes only 1 weight world champion right now

Technically he's not the fw champion anymore...but most people consider him the champion...most consider him both the fw and lw champion...As they should..he never lost the fw title.

Conor would take out woodley, he's the perfect opportunity for conor, a wrestler that likes to strike more than wrestle... Wood get knocked out

Conor kills Tyrone by next year, and invokes Black Lives Matter riots across all of America's major inner-cities.

Conor would get mauled at WW. Nate is a fucking 155 fighter.

I like Conor but come on shertards get your head out of your ass.

DC could if he wasnt such a fat ass. He could easily make 185 if he lost all the fat.

You have to be fair frankie winning the light weight belt today he'd looked like a midget. he looks small compared to FW fighters.

Edgar is my favourite fighter of all time but I must the LW division is now "larger" with guys who cut a shit ton to get there. Frankies chances at light weight are as good Conors at WW.

While I agree, Frankie had wars against a huge Bendo, arguably winning their second fight.

He could beat Alvarez, IMO.

It's more about the circumstances and styles.
Leapfrogging contenders, I think it's more possible for us to see more dual champions.

I agree.
No other fighter would ever get instant title shots in higher weight classes without even defending the belt in his own weight class once.
Also this maybe Silva could have done it. Or Jose Aldo was at one time going to get the instant title fight with Pettis. But before they didn't allow this kind of cheese. And then Aldo would be stuck at two. lots of what if's and maybes. Hindsight is 20/20

One thing for sure is Conor is not getting the WW belt as long as T-Wood holds it.

I think anyone of the WW top 10 beats Conor. Conor nuthuggers think he is the new BJ Penn. I am sorry, but Conor does not have the TDD to overcome the size difference.

Dream matchup: Anthony Johnson gets back to WW for a fight against Conor.

First off I'm not talking at the same time. Just a fighter holding a belt in three different divisions. And btw he never lost his FW belt to anybody.
Hard to lose your belt when you refuse to defend it.

Anderson is the only person who couldve ever achieved absolute GOD status by obtaining the 185, 205 and 265lb belt. I truly believe he couldve done it in his roided prime.

Back