conor is the greatest mma fighter ever if he wins the lw belt

Im a proud hater. This thread actually gives me merit.

giphy.gif

So yeah. This is a great thread. I'm eating a burrito. It cost a dollar and a half. A half of a dollar. Half of a different dollar. Not the original one.

I'm currently farting.

5 years from now i hope these leprechaun groupies re-read their drooling posts and just boil in the sense of shame it would entail..

The haters can say whatever but this dude is nice wit it. Ko'd p4p # 1 fighter in thurteen seconds, Which has never been before. Obliterated a entire division and then becomes the first person to hold 2 UFC straps at the same time.

Haters can talk all the shit they want but this dude is doing things never seen before in the sport. No point on fighting at fw as it really is unfair. It's too easy for him there which he clearly has shown.

Gotta feel bad for the haters that post the Diaz choke on mcgregor as he murked him his next fight. And I got pics for days on your "goats".

The personality keeps ppl hating but we are witnessing history and a true goat of mma.

Conor bless all my brodogs. View attachment 145783

12832379_959133614197662_632948437839123391_n-1.jpg

lol @ majority decision aaahahahahahaaaahaaaa!

0 title defenses
0-0 at LW vs ranked opponents
1-1 vs Nate Diaz, won a majority decision and got choked out in the loss

GOAT!!!1!!1!

"Haters can talk all the shit... blah blah blah" every Mcgregor thread there's a tumblrina "haters" quote. Can't you just admit that he's annoying as fuck and incredibly egotistical and the rest of us will agree he's very skilled.

5 years from now i hope these leprechaun groupies re-read their drooling posts and just boil in the sense of shame it would entail..
I'll admit it would be karma for all the times Conor has made dudes like you have high amounts of sodium running through you.

I just want to beat you over the head repeatedly with a shoe until all the stupid falls out

Back