Conor is swagger-jacking once again

The Fraser threads was an homage because of MSG tho

The rest is pure Conner. Take and improve. No one cares anymore. How original is popular music these days?

It just didn't make sense, though. When Fraser wore that he lost.

That's where Conor's left comes from.
Conor wishes he had a left hook that sweet

377BCA41F934AF32A64699BD50AC4FDDCB054F7D

2669805_o.gif

0_dac1c_24b14ce5_L.gif

Who cares, conor is going to do whatever brings the most attention to him and keeps him relevant. You should have figured that out by now. Its all just media persona and keeping himself in the tabloids.

He definitely has a future in comedy after the MMA gravy train ends.

Him yelling and saying where's my belt was eerily similar to Mayweather after he beat Pacquaio. :D

We live in dangerous times, Conor might be using your identity RIGHT NOW! And there's nothing you can do about it.
Wow!! Ill be in full alert if Conor somehow manages to become poor like me.

You can turn rich overnight by just following Conor and picking up the bills he drops. Why resist so hard? do you have a bad experience in you childhood which prohibits you to recognize greatness? Is a cigar always only a cigar or can't it not be something else.

Answer me, I beg you answer me!

You can turn rich overnight by just following Conor and picking up the bills he drops. Why resist so hard? do you have a bad experience in you childhood which prohibits you to recognize greatness? Is a cigar always only a cigar or can't it not be something else.

Answer me, I beg you answer me!
I'm a Conor fan, I don't know what you're talking about.

I'm a Conor fan, I don't know what you're talking about.

Your OP made me believe you didn't believe. Let me ask you this: how can you recognize the true GOAT and still fall into the trap of false prided Patinum hype? Unless it's a satire too, like your OP? Then let's make a satire out of...aahhhh forget it.
AcceptableAnotherAstarte.gif

Your OP made me believe you didn't believe. Let me ask you this: how can you recognize the true GOAT and still fall into the trap of false prided Patinum hype? Unless it's a satire too, like your OP? Then let's make a satire out of...aahhhh forget it.

AcceptableAnotherAstarte.gif
So you're saying that if I'm a fan of fighter A I can no longer be a fan of fighter B?

I didn't choose the Platinum life, the Platinum life chose me.

So you're saying that if I'm a fan of fighter A I can no longer be a fan of fighter B?

I didn't choose the Platinum life, the Platinum life chose me.
we'd be lesser men without our Platinum blessings.

jPPE1c3.jpg

Bwq3Cn2.jpg

me?

nickdiaz_fuckyoubitch.gif

I made this in October 2010 :)

XLlv8PZ.gif

Been calling members gay fish since "07.

Nick ain't got spit on Nasty Nate. Nasty Nate is Naty.

Strangleholded Connie for the life of him.

And Samuel L. Jackson, because it's my beer, mothafucka!

Back