Conor is right, WWE guys are not right in the head

How does that make any sense? That's why blades were invented. So you don't have to take a real damaging blow to be cut open! Hence the easy way and the hard way . Blading being illegal is stupid as fuck. Especially if you plan on having blood in a match. Which they clearly did. Randy should have bladed and deny it. Easy as pie.

they don't have blood in matches that aren't brock lesnar matches, and when there is blood in lesnar matches, it's something like this, because if you have blood in a program that is PG, the FCC checks to see if you bladed and you can get drawn up on fines. If it's the HARD WAY, they cna't prove you did it intentionally, you can claim it was an accident.

they don't have blood in matches that aren't brock lesnar matches, and when there is blood in lesnar matches, it's something like this, because if you have blood in a program that is PG, the FCC checks to see if you bladed and you can get drawn up on fines. If it's the HARD WAY, they cna't prove you did it intentionally, you can claim it was an accident.

Loophole in other words ....

But they can't claim it was an accident. It was a work. (Also the FCC doesn't regulate ppv events. That's private broadcasting.) Meaning it was purposely planned. I get where you're coming from. If it's done the hard way the WWE has plausible deniability. It's just too dangerous to do. Brock had to hit Orton with legit elbows to the head to make that nice little one inch gash on his head. He should have bladed and denied it. Brock has bladed before in matches and claimed it was "the hard way" to avoid getting in trouble. Personally I don't think the ppvs should be PG friendly. I think the ppvs should be either tv 14 or unrated. Get a disclaimer before each event. Also not every match with Brock has blood. His WM match with Ambrose didn't. It was a let down to how they hyped it. I was expecting a pretty brutal spot in the match but it never came. Very ho hum. I don't watch wrestling anymore but I used to be a huge fan. I think the last event I saw was this past Wrestlemania.

Back