Conor is P4P the best striker, not just in MMA but in all of striking history

wrong, the correct answer is Bob Sapp.

Bob Sapp did to Ernesto Hoost twice what Conor wish he could've done to Mayweather once, and he did it with less training and skill than Conor had.

Think about it.

Stood toe to toe with the best boxer of all time and nearly knocked him out.

Destroyed Aldo who is pretty ok at mma striking.

Destroyed Eddie Alvarez who was a champion striker.

Destroyed Nate Diaz, beat up his leg and his face.

Kickboxed the shit out of kick boxing legend Dennis Siver.

KO'd #1 contender striker Dustin Poirier

Lit up Max "The Champion" Holloway on a broken leg

Knocked out many more....

He has proven he has the boxing, he has the kicks, he has the elbows, the knees, etc. He is the best P4P striker we have ever seen.
I've never called anyone a "shit poster," but seriously dude. Your trolling is a D- at best.

Let me stop you right there.
Why? That's very impressive for his first sanctioned boxing bout EVER, a 12 rounder against the 2 years removed #1 ranked P4P boxer in the world.

He fought him under his special rules. It is clear that if they started allowing kicks, elbows, knees any of that that Conor easily takes the advantage. Before the fight I thought Floyd should be at least a 4 to 1 favorite in a match with kickboxing rules, now I think Conor should be a 99 to 1 favorite in a kickboxing match.

NO, STOP NUTHUGGING.

Doesn't allow kicks, doesn't allow clinch fighting. In other words that was a boxing match, which doesn't make Floyd a better striker, just a better boxer. And for Conor's first sanctioned boxing bout ever that was incredible. For perspective Michael Conlan is still on 6 rounds against lesser comp, and even Loma's first professional bout was only 8 rounds.

He was never close to knocking out Pretty Boy, the same guy who tok'd him in the tenth if I am not mistaken. Besides that disqualifying him from p4p best striker of all time, let's see him defend a belt just once against anyone.

And yes the fight IMO against Floyd was stopped early. Lucky Charms should've been planted unconscious on the canvas.

He don’t even come close to Anderson Silvia, knocked people out with every limb what’s Connie got a left and good timing that’s about it

And before you bring up steroids, you would be crazy to think at least 90% of other fighters were taking advantage of illegal substances during that era, I call it a nearly a level playing field. Anderson is goat

Paul daley might have something to say about that
I forgot about Daley. When Paul face planted Scott Smith, I thought he killed him.
d2.gif

Back