• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conor is not fighting until crowds are allowed once again.

Roljo

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
You can stop all the Marty fight speculation or whatever right now.

First Conor fight gates are like 10 mil, so why throw it away if you can wait a few months ?

And mainly one of the Conor's big weapons is getting in the head of his opponents and making them commit mistakes and underperform.

He does it trash talking but also putting pressure on guys by the magnitude of his foghts to which he is used by now, not his opponents. If he is going to fight a real challenge in Marty, he would defo need all the advantages he can get. So yeah this is not happening, not in the summer anyway.

Smart move!

He'll rustle more jimmies winning in front of teh haters!

HE HIMSELF SAID HE IS KEEN TO FIGHT WITHOUT THEM SO YOU CAN HEAR HIS POWER

/thread

Can’t he just be a true baller and do both?
The answer is -
Of course not.

The big money is in the TV coverage. Conor may agree to the fight if the terms are to his liking. He doesn't need a crowd to perform either. He's a professional. He's very methodical in the ring.

51uCZWcXyxL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_QL70_ML2_.jpg

ridiculous fighters fight in any situation,crowd makes no difference to a true warrior.
<RomeroSalute>

There wont be crowds for probably a year or more

I agree. I don’t think mcg will fight with no audience for at least a couple of reasons. I also seriously doubt he’ll fight Usman. Except for on social media perhaps.

Gaethje and Tony did 700 k buys. People are starved a Conor fight right now would be the biggest thing ever.

That's where the money is at. Gates are virtually meaningless.

Gaethje and Tony did 700 k buys. People are starved a Conor fight right now would be the biggest thing ever.

That's where the money is at. Gates are virtually meaningless.
Not when the NBA and NHL are on the verge of coming back. Who knows about the MLB and the European football season has started. Germany kicked-off last week and Spain and Italy are a couple weeks away. Not sure about the EPL.

You have no idea what you're talking about. You need to do a little more reading and pay attention instead of outing yourself to be an uninformed casual that doesn't have a clue on what they're talking about
That is a compliment coming from you. If you ever tell me that my viewpoint is spot on then I will have to do a serious self evaluation.

And mainly one of the Conor's big weapons is getting in the head of his opponents and making them commit mistakes and underperform.
This is absolutely true.

He is very good at doing exactly this. Best example of it was the Aldo fight.

He'll fight Nate Diaz on Fight Island sometime in July. Most likely international fight week.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back