Conor is just an mma celebrity...

kabanos

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Its getting really annoying now since we kinda know the Khabib Conor fight will happen.

Its annoying in the same way people treated him like a God after Aldo and Alvarez.

Let's not forget Conor really is a good fighter. And a celebrity same time. But he is not this or that, it's a combination. He backed up every talks (yeah... except Nate. I think he won the 2nd but but it was really close). Floyd - yep, I think it's an achievement itself coming from UFC (a Z level org in sports world) and fight one of the boxing goats.

Beside of everything - i really want to enjoy another world tour with Conor. Getting boring in our mma world recently. Khabib vs Conor is going to amazing. Really happy for this

Anyway - just a useless thread from a drunk person. Wasteland it.

PROD-Conor_McGregor_001.jpg

Conor doesn’t want to take a bad matchup where he will lose again. He’s very calculated about his decision and his fans are annoying as fuck

I've read it a couple times, and I still have no idea what point you're trying to make.

I hope the Khabib vs McDuck fight happens soon, otherwise he should just keep having more fuck'n babies and quit wasting our time...lol

You failed to make a point but your writing is pretty alright even when drunk

Conor doesn’t want to take a bad matchup where he will lose again. He’s very calculated about his decision and his fans are annoying as fuck

So you are saying Conor is going to murk Khabib and win the title?

<mma4>

Its getting really annoying now since we kinda know the Khabib Conor fight will happen.

Its annoying in the same way people treated him like a God after Aldo and Alvarez.

Let's not forget Conor really is a good fighter. And a celebrity same time. But he is not this or that, it's a combination. He backed up every talks (yeah... except Nate. I think he won the 2nd but but it was really close). Floyd - yep, I think it's an achievement itself coming from UFC (a Z level org in sports world) and fight one of the boxing goats.

Beside of everything - i really want to enjoy another world tour with Conor. Getting boring in our mma world recently. Khabib vs Conor is going to amazing. Really happy for this

nobody knows that khabib vs conor is happening.

I disagree the conor/nate 2 fight was not close...if judged by the new rules, he would have been a dominant UD in...even back then, the round conor knocked nate down 2x in one round, should have been a 10-8 round...aside from some late minute flurries by nate, most of which missed, conor won the majority of the fight.

I feel like I just watched a 30 minute biography on Conor Macgregor after reading that.

Back