Conor is gonna get Saged moving upto ww before he's ready

RNC&Poke

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Same thing happened to Northcutt is gonna happen to McGregor. Maybe a case of too big for his britches.

When did Sage win a UFC title, sign to fight the reigning champion in the class above his own, then fight another big name instead?

When did Sage win a UFC title, sign to fight the reigning champion in the class above his own, then fight another big name instead?
Sage never did any of those things, he did accept a fight at ww when he wasn't ready for it tho.

You think conor will get strepped out by diaz?
I think Diaz size is gonna create problems we haven't seen Conor deal with before. He's not going up against another featherweight that he has a noticeable size advantage over.

Sage never did any of those things, he did accept a fight at ww when he wasn't ready for it tho.
Conor and Sage are worlds apart. One is a dominant powerful striker who just annihilated one of the best fighters we've seen in 13 seconds. The other is a kid fighting no names. It's a big move for Conor but his ability as a champion and overall experience makes this fight nothing like Sage's move. Sage isn't ready for a step up at LW or any divisor for that matter.

I think Diaz can definitely take McGregor. Still, everything is against Diaz due to the short notice of this fight.

I think Diaz size is gonna create problems we haven't seen Conor deal with before. He's not going up against another featherweight that he has a noticeable size advantage over.
WW is a big jump. Conor has more fights at LW in his career than FW though, he's felt what its like to fight a bigger weight class. That being said, Nate is tied for 2nd in UFC history for most submission wins with 8.

WW didn't seem to really change much for Northcutt, he got controlled on the ground by Pfister on the ground at LW and it was similar with Barberena. His striking was still fast and in accurate at WW.

Conor and Sage are worlds apart. One is a dominant powerful striker who just annihilated one of the best fighters we've seen in 13 seconds. The other is a kid fighting no names. It's a big move for Conor but his ability as a champion and overall experience makes this fight nothing like Sage's move. Sage isn't ready for a step up at LW or any divisor for that matter.

I think Diaz can definitely take McGregor. Still, everything is against Diaz due to the short notice of this fight.
I thought Sage was competing at LW before he jumped to WW in his last outing.

Relax, he's fighting another LW whose weight is pretty much the same is his, they just made it a WW so he at least gets a few days to train instead of spending the entire time cutting. It's not like he's jumping up to take on Rory or Wonderboy.

Make this the last time you speak of mcgregor and sage in the same sentence.

It makes you look like you dont know a damn thing about MMA.

Mcgregor has made you hate him so much that it has made you crazy. These delusions should put you in a psych ward; say hello to aldo for me when you get there.

Conor is a champ. Sage is a mediocre fighter

Please don't compare them

Conor is a champ. Sage is a mediocre fighter

Please don't compare them
Sage has great stand-up technique and he's only 19 with only one blemish on his record that I'm sure he'll learn from. When he reaches Conors age he will probably be a champion in multiple divisions in my opinion.

Sage has great stand-up technique and he's only 19 with only one blemish on his record that I'm sure he'll learn from. When he reaches Conors age he will probably be a champion in multiple divisions in my opinion.
Fair enough, but I think he'll quit and become an action star.

Back