• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conor is going to ragdoll Nate Diaz

How he might win that fight? Diaz - better cardio, better chin, better bjj, better boxing.
They already fought 5 months ago and U think Connie will be so improve fighter since that time?
> mistakes were made
> fought the heavier man
> will come in lighter this time
> too many breakfasts
> gassed
> paniced
> beat Nate up too much
> headhunted too much
> not efficient with engergy
> swept Nate -> better grappler
> wrong gameplan
> underestimated Nate
> no excuses

> mistakes were made
> fought the heavier man
> will come in lighter this time
> too many breakfasts
> gassed
> paniced
> beat Nate up to much
> headhunted to much
> not efficient with engergy
> swept Nate -> better grappler
> wrong gameplan
> underestimated Nate
> no excuses

> Nate won the lottery
>touchbutt in the park with a guy that has a man bun

Noo.. Nate is going to be untouchable this time around after a full camp. He's too big and has too crafty boxing for Conor.
The Irishman doesn't learn and will have to pay for it.

Maybe he will also sub him, if we at it? Get real ...

Oh my god at least put some fucking effort in this retarded trolling jesus. -10/10.
Piss off.

Nate is a nightmare matchup for Conor... and to be frank, Nate isn't basking in the Cabo sunshine, sucking back Coronas during training camp... aside from landing a big shot, this fight is even less competitive the second time...

No matter who wins, I don't see a ragdolling happening either way. Was a great fight last time, should be a great fight this time too.

Join today 3 posts and you guys get fooled again....
brendan_fraser_laugh.gif

I hope a lot more people believe you and bet that way ts. Might be the first time I choose to bet on a fight if Conor is a favorite.

He's going to ragdoll a bigger, stronger, better fighter...righto_O

How he might win that fight? Diaz - better cardio, better chin, better bjj, better boxing.
They already fought 5 months ago and U think Connie will be so improve fighter since that time?
Conor will be better, but so will Nate's timing. Same result. Predictable.

I didn't say I think he's gonna win - I said there's a chance. You know, "anything can happen", yadda yadda. Nate's the favourite, of course, but absolutely counting Conor out, like 100%, is not really smart imo. The guy's a talented champion after all.

Talented champion who hasn't even defended? Is that even a thing??

Sit back and enjoy the McQuitter downward spiral, TS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back