• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conor is a sore loser and an excuse maker. He's not the respectful loser as people claim.

What you fail to realize is he still needs to be essentially invincible in his own mind for strictly the mental aspect of competing. You can't go out there with confidence if you say "yeah, that dude is just plain better than me. Maybe I'm not even that good"

Of course she knows. I dont "demand" anything. Its just a classic scenario,as old as time.
hence you problem, my friend.
On the old times, this was unacceptable.
Now a days some people don't care for it.

Not every "new" thing is an improvement, but being mad it happens... well... we both know that infidelity is nothing new....Only that women now have more tools to deal with it.
it is entirely up to her to accept this behaviour from Conor or not. ANd so far, it seems she is willing to.

All better grapplers than McGregor.

Also 2 of them are southpaws and decent strikers.
None of them are on Conor's level, nor do they have even similar level wins or accomplishments

Theres a purpose for it its disgusting ignorant folk like you fall for this ... There boxing match was rigged its disgusting people cant see that. Money said hed do an mma fight after they boxed he lied mcg lost got lied to can you blame him i mean you fall for everything .come on now .

Its gonna be glorious when Khabib smashes him.

ZybPe4Y.gif

zMfbTZU.gif

bTpibym.gif

Can't make excuses after an asswhooping like that.

But they will for him. We will get regaled by how he broke his ribs and wrist in camp so didn't train as hard, and broke his hand during his warm up, plus he had staph, and the flu, so he was on antibiotics. His knee might of started acting up as well. Plus Colin had some rust. Etc..

If I had to guess, Roidgaine starts them up midweek on his shill podcast, and then the other shill shows start regurgitating it like the bible.

Be prepared for some ambiguous references during the next few jre's to the "Icarus" documentary as well.

I can't personally recall a fighter who fought another fighter in the same weight class, lost and then started using "size" as one of the reasons he lost. even in HW. congrats conor!

I said it before but the Conor haters are waaaaaaay worse than the nuthuggers. What are you even stressing about. He said this he said that blablabla.. go watch the bold and the beautifull that sounds more like your thing. Grow up

Imagine thinking Floyd and Conor don't have a private text convo or something where they laugh about how much money they conned out of the public

They're just testing the waters to see if they can do it again successfully

Losses to Nate and at first gives him credit.....then later makes excuses about Nate being the bigger man. This coming from a guy that enjoyed a huge reach and most of the time height advantage over almost all of his opponents at 145.

Literally gets the snot knocked out of him against Floyd, losses and both him and Floyd show respect after the fight. .....then later backstabs Floyd and posts twitter jabs at him.

Disgusting. The man has issues.

How on Conor's nuts are you bro? I checked your history if you think about Conor this much why don't you just call him on his private jet and ask if you can take his dick. Like this is mental shit bro for real.

Its gonna be glorious when Khabib smashes him.

ZybPe4Y.gif

zMfbTZU.gif

bTpibym.gif

Can't make excuses after an asswhooping like that.
O if this happens don't be shocked when the fans come out with the "it wasn't a real fight, who takes a man down why wouldn't he stand with him"

Back