Conor: "In 15 days I go to war"

It is just words, i don't usually put much weight in these rehearsed lines. Especially for a guy like Conor.

Then again that's probably exactly what he's doing. Odds are fully against him in this fight.

In the great words of Tito Ortiz...,prepare for the worst and the best always happens.

Ok well not always...but hes willing to die in that cage.

Eh, probably not that either. Maybe just another rear naked choke and quick tap? Yeah, thats it!!

Giving up like the French in WWll does not really rate as going to war in my book. Unconditional surrender happens sometime between 15:01 - 19:59.

This guy's shitty rhetoric is boring as fuck. And it becomes less amusing with every bout of verbal diarrhea he fucking insists upon issuing from his fucking pie hole.

Nate will become a hero of epic proportion for putting this clown out of his misery...Again.

703372.gif

he's going to learn the hard way, he's just stubborn. It's funny watching him get so mystified over the loss and try to make sense of it. He's going to be forced to understand that weight classes exist for a reason and some fighters are just better than you. I bet after he loses, he goes back down and beats Aldo, then asks for another rematch with Nate, lol.

he's going to learn the hard way, he's just stubborn. It's funny watching him get so mystified over the loss and try to make sense of it. He's going to be forced to understand that weight classes exist for a reason and some fighters are just better than you. I bet after he loses, he goes back down and beats Aldo, then asks for another rematch with Nate, lol.
There was brilliance contained in this post Sir.

**Tips Cap**

In the great words of Tito Ortiz...,prepare for the worst and the best always happens.

Ok well not always...but hes willing to die in that cage.

Eh, probably not that either. Maybe just another rear naked choke and quick tap? Yeah, thats it!!

Have you ever fought with a cracked skull!?!!

Its pretty interesting since Conor never predicts having a "war"

I have a feeling Conor is gonna take this

More determined and focused Conor is a different animal. This is the fight we will learn the most about who he is as
A fighter. Does he get better after a lost or does he fail to adapt. I'm a huge Conor fan but I've also been a fan of Nate since TUF. Will be a crazy fight regardless.

More determined and focused Conor is a different animal. This is the fight we will learn the most about who he is as
A fighter. Does he get better after a lost or does he fail to adapt. I'm a huge Conor fan but I've also been a fan of Nate since TUF. Will be a crazy fight regardless.

Did he eat more steaks this time around?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back