• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conor: Im here to get rich fast and get out quickly...

He is only 3 months away from both objectives

1 or 2 years... I want to see a Mcgregor vs. Holloway rematch... I think it would be fucking awesome...

or someone he lives with.

Haha. I get what you mean though, I know plenty of guys who could sell their business tomorrow and retire as millionaires but they'd be bored without the work.

I wish I had that choice! I'd be sitting on the beach with a cold beer watching the girls go by :)

wonder what he does if he loses? seems he's all about the end game. Will he try to work back to a title shot or go away?

He wants to take his pot of gold back to Ireland and buy his own city. :icon_chee

He is only 3 months away from both objectives

True dat, nothing about Conor tells me he's in this for the love of the game but for the money & fame.

if jones made that comment this thread would be overflowing with hate in a matter of seconds

but I guess when conor says it its just smart

He stands to make at least $5 million dollars in his next 2 fights alone, so even by 2016 he can retire for life.

He stands to make at least $5 million dollars in his next 2 fights alone, so even by 2016 he can retire for life.

I think he would have made that 5 mill in this fight if Aldo would just take the damn fight!

I wonder how much he will get paid after destroying Chad Mendes...

He would come back very quickly. Show me one fighter that dominated, made a lot of money and then retired for good.

He would come back very quickly. Show me one fighter that dominated, made a lot of money and then retired for good.

There was that one guy...

Georges-St-Pierre-Gaudreault-II1.jpg

GSP is a decent example. Although he didn't get out quickly, he did play it safe after Serra fight and went on an undefeated run beating everyone with wrestling!

So does he want to be the greatest fighter of all time, or is he just concerned with making money and running?

Given his attitude and what he's said here...seems like he only cares about money. Someone who actually cares about being the greatest fighter ever will have much greater motivation to win than just money.

Back