Conor: "I kill him if they give me the opportunity, I swear to God"

This guy is going to get humbled by Aldo first, then Mendez, Edgar, Cub, Lamas, and then cut

"its funny when he's offensive except when it offends me."

do you even charlie hebdo?

Calling Siver a Nazi doesnt offend me, its just ignorant, he is funny when he is not making comments like that...

McGregor is what mma needs. What a shining light. Conor bless.

If he doesn't enter the cage with a shiv in his jock, he's lying and a fake.

Jus sayin

I hope siver kicks a hole through his stomach

I hope siver kicks a hole through his stomach

I agree. #1, I kinda like Siver. #2, Conor just needs a beating. More than he needs one, his twat fans and Dana need to watch him lose. I liked Conor, he's fun to watch, but he's got that 'new guy in the WWE' thing going where they script him to be unbeatable, and everything he does is supposed to make us jump in some direction.

He needs to be reduced to 'one of the good fighters in the UFC'.

Siver probably won't do it, but it would be awesome if he could.

i've only seen highlights of this guy's fights but he's a smart fellow this conor, playing the villian very well. people will pay to watch him win or watch him get ktfo. i'll pass on the siver fight but will watch aldo put this chump through the meat grinder. if he beats aldo, he'll earn my respect and ATTENTION.

i've only seen highlights of this guy's fights but he's a smart fellow this conor, playing the villian very well. people will pay to watch him win or watch him get ktfo. i'll pass on the siver fight but will watch aldo put this chump through the meat grinder. if he beats aldo, he'll earn my respect and ATTENTION.

He's already got your attention.

Lol, Conor your not Braveheart. Just keep knocking guys out bruv

UFC just cashing in on the mcGoat....until it's time to throw him under the bus...

I agree. #1, I kinda like Siver. #2, Conor just needs a beating. More than he needs one, his twat fans and Dana need to watch him lose. I liked Conor, he's fun to watch, but he's got that 'new guy in the WWE' thing going where they script him to be unbeatable, and everything he does is supposed to make us jump in some direction.

He needs to be reduced to 'one of the good fighters in the UFC'.

Siver probably won't do it, but it would be awesome if he could.

Lol you sound like such a sad person, must really kill you to see someone feeling on top of the world. Stay classy.

Back