News Conor helps save young boy's life

Well said. I think Conor actually did give that donation anonymously and it was only the mother who saw his name and thanked him through social media. It was a nice gesture
Yeah Conor did the right thing. I just wish we didn't see giving as something so praiseworthy but something necessary. If a man is drowning and you pull him out, that's all the recognition you need. Nobody should talk up your business after. If Conor wanted this known he would have advertised it himself, right?

Someone bring me up to speed on this
Police in Ireland are investigating if a major Irish sports star commited rape and assault or so the rumors go, apparently it's not a soccer player and this is the second time this person is being investigated for something like this. The sports star was apparently on "a two day bender in Dublin with an extended entourage of pals". It's all just rumors and speculation at the moment. The woman has not made a statement yet so good chance she's being paid to keep quiet. It could be anyone really Ireland has some big name sports stars

Police in Ireland are investigating if a major Irish sports star commited rape and assault or so the rumors go, apparently it's not a soccer player and this is the second time this person is being investigated for something like this. The sports star was apparently on "a two day bender in Dublin with an extended entourage of pals". It's all just rumors and speculation at the moment. The woman has not made a statement yet so good chance she's being paid to keep quiet. It could be anyone really Ireland has some big name sports stars

Yeah the lucky charms leprechaun is huge worldwide. Would be a shame if it was him.

Back