Conor haters be like..

NationWideNinja

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Random thread about balloons or some shit -> Conor is gonna need a balloon to fly away after Khabib stomps him

Anddddd also Conor haters to Conor fans:

“Why are you so obsessed?

<{walkerwhut}>

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Dude, just relax. Life goes on.

Yeah I can be in thread discussing a completely different fight with completely different fighters. Then some McGregor obsessive/hater will come in and manage to MMAth the fight into 10-degrees-of-seperation thing about McGregor.

I want Moicano to beat Cub: "Herp derp that's only because your boy beat some other guy somehow related to the fight and you want him to look good!".

"be like"

Meme culture has really fucked the English language up over the years.

"be like"

Meme culture has really fucked the English language up over the years.

Thats how language evolves old man. What you write your mails in old english? Your text messages are Shakespearean written?

Random thread about balloons or some shit -> Conor is gonna need a balloon to fly away after Khabib stomps him

Anddddd also Conor haters to Conor fans:

“Why are you so obsessed?

<{walkerwhut}>

Yet here you are making a thread about him. So why you so obsessed?

Only been here a few days but this is legit the gayest thread I've seen thus far.

And that's saying something.

Congrats.

are you stupid? McGregor makes a living by doing shit to piss people off. and you are annoyed by the people who hate him? Maybe you should tell Mr Mcgregor to behave better first. I don't hate Mr McGregor specifically, but I hate low lifes generally

Back