Conor haters are FAR worse than Conor fanboys

The Invisible

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Let's be real, Conor fanboys back in the day could be quite pathetic, but what the haters are doing lately absolutely tops that. Like, blatantly ignoring a great performance by saying someone took a dive.

While, in the build-up it was all about how Cerrone would expose Conor and that Cerrone is a worldclass fighter.

TLDR: Conor haters are annoying and should be banned from Sherdog.

nobody can take that left shoulder

"TLDR: Conor haters are annoying and should be banned from Sherdog."

I am glad you are not a mod.

I think they're both as bad as each other.

Why can't we just appreciate fights and fighters for what they are without hate / fanboyism clouding our judgement.

Nobody hates Conor they hate his fans.

This is the first time in a long while Conor fans have popped up in this forum. Haters will always hate

It's a tough call.

Even folk not calling it a fix but just saying Cowboy being such a can means UFC is worthless now - I mean come on, Tyson had his comeback fight against fucking Peter McNeeley ffs.

I think people who straight up refuse to acknowledge the rape allegations against him or go straight off that the women clearly made it up for money are the pits, but they seem to be the resident misogynists more than Conor nut huggers tbh.

When someone is popular, there will be an extreme response. Both extremes should mostly be ignored, or shrugged off, because you can't have a rational discussion, because they are not rational or reasonable, as it all relates to how they feel.

Everybody knew Cerrone was set up for the loss and it was repeated numerous times around here. And that's what happened. He didn't try a takedown, didn't try to throw any Hail Mary submission, just turtled and waited for Herb to save him.

Hoping the next time Conor will fight a legit opposition. Cerrone may have a few fights as a top 10 gatekeeper, but that's about it.

Nah Conor fans are such fuckwits they get Ko'd like the smelly rats they are

Haha it was a good matchup for Conor, slow starter Cowboy

"TLDR: Conor haters are annoying and should be banned from Sherdog."

I am glad you are not a mod.
There is disliking a fighter, and then there are guys Hitto, who literally has dedicated his entire account and Sherlife to troll dumping on a single fighter. Back in the day there used to be fighter bashing rules enforced, you couldn't even accuse a fighter of roiding, nm call them b*tches, rapists, cowards, cheaters, deserving of serious body harm, their child has a new father, their wife will be taken by another man and trained, etc.

I also agree with Conor tonight and think Ali was very possibly doing the posting from Usman, tried to get him off his game and started tweeting about gang styling on Dee, as that type of vitriol and trolling comes from one very specific sect of the fan community and starts with Ali and his twitter fingers and alt accounts. Mike Russell exposed that he literally has dozens of accounts just on twitter to act like his fans, not to mention control of his fighter's accounts. I seriously suspect he has a few troll accounts here and other popular forums too to influence public opinion too.

McGregor haters are the real McGregor fanboys. They put him in all of their avatars, they start 90% of the threads about him and attempt to derail every other thread into a McGregor discussion. It's been this way for years.

Both are annoying. But haters are usually worse than fanboys, yes.

No, they aren't. These forums were flooded with 'Conor is the GOAT' threads for years, from actual loser retards.

Haters are people who disagree.

Back