• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rumored Conor hasn't started camp apparently

<RomeroSalute>

Thanks bro. My ninja.

Shame shame shammmmme on @Zebra Cheeks tho

<{nope}>

I only give Conor a 10 - 18% of winning yet still was ready to go all out. What are you scared of bro?

View attachment 850944

we can just do a two month ban, or take control of the others account for 48 hours if you wanna lower the stakes a bit.

{<Scared}

10% chance of winning and you're willing to go out on your shield

<RomeroSalute>

He's training in Dubai, and he shouldn't be in camp yet so it seems to be going the way it should.

Maybe he assembled a camp there? Bringing in coaches and what not?

I mean it’s not like SBG Ireland is full of elite coaches to begin with

No need to worry, everythings under control, evidently Conrad’s Pub “The Marbel Arch” has been fitted with a boxing ring. Conor’s planning on running his camp out of the establishment while staying open, patrons can watch him train, it’s actually a brilliant idea to get new clientele.
reggae-bar-phi-phi.jpg.jpg

Who is this dude that tweeted exactly?

And he should enter camp early May or so.. That would be 9-10 weeks..

Can conrat superfans on sherdog that watch the guy 24/7 conform this?

Dude seems to really wanna promote "Motivated" conrat to a sherdog classic <45>

Another excuse for his groupies to cling onto lol

*Update
Speculation conrat is training by himself in the UAE

Irish Edmund celebrating gyms reopen June 7 in Ireland

Irish Edmund is the greatest nickname ever, and you are to be commended for using it. Thank you good sir.

What kind of medical suspension did Conor get after getting knocked out? Maybe he can't spar yet....

What kind of medical suspension did Conor get after getting knocked out? Maybe he can't spar yet....
No doubt he's been training tons of defense for those calf kicks. Dustin going to have to win another way this time..

Can conrat superfans on sherdog that watch the guy 24/7 conform this?

Dude seems to really wanna promote "Motivated" conrat to a sherdog classic <45>

Another excuse for his groupies to cling onto lol

*Update
Speculation conrat is training by himself in the UAE

Irish Edmund celebrating gyms reopen June 7 in Ireland

his too busy trolling dustin with half million donations. Only Conor can spend half a million to get under someones skin

Is he releasing a noxious gas there? Looking to poison Dustin?

The forbidden purple hand technique. Conor has been in a dark room, punching his fist into poisoned sand repeatedly. If he exposes his arm long enough, it will absorb the toxins into his skin and he will be able to release it in every strike. If he manages to get the swelling down before weigh ins you can bet your bottom dollar on Dustin losing his life.

didnt he make like 600$ million dollars by selling his whiskey company? thats shit of load of money to care about anything,why is he even fighting just relax and dont take brain damage
Not really

It's 600 minus the 250m from previous sales or whatnot, divided between him and his partner, and some to his management I guess. Then the remaining was also split that way. I mean yeah he made some big cash, but not near the 600m people are making it out to be.

he just made a close to a billion dollar sale.

so in no way is he still fighting and not taking it serious so he can get a pay check or is over confident. he still actually wants to be the best despite the money.
Lol @ believing he pocketed $600 million, Conor fans are delusional.

I'll be shocked if Conor wins.

And it makes me sad.

Back