"Conor has no heart"

Dumbest claim in the history of MMA.

Leaving the epic Nate rematch aside, here he is after 2 rounds of relentless punishment, becoming the first and only fighter to win a round against Khabib.

Remarkable grit and determination on display.

Despite being almost a billionaire he's still putting his health at stake for the love of the game. Gutsiest, most courageous athlete on earth.

giphy.gif

"Despite being almost a billionaire he's still putting his health at stake for the love of the game. Gutsiest, most courageous athlete on earth."

you go girl!!

CXIny2g.gif
What the fuck is happening in that gif? Is he fucking a doll that's connected to a VR headset? We live in an age of wonder. lol

What the fuck is happening in that gif? Is he fucking a doll that's connected to a VR headset? We live in an age of wonder. lol

Yes sir, yes he is.
And the man in the background is taking pics of the computer running the "game".

These are interesting times.

If he could change the gym and find a good doctor that could help him with cardio...

"Despite being almost a billionaire he's still putting his health at stake for the love of the game. Gutsiest, most courageous athlete on earth."

you go girl!!

CXIny2g.gif
This is hilarious and so fucking disturbing at the same time.

It's funny because you can literally see it in his eyes when he gives up

He's a bully and a frontrunner. When things don't go his way he folds

Not the biggest Conor fan here but he is a fighter at heart. I've acknowledged this since the Mendes fight, as I remember it was the biggest question mark for me regarding that guy then, and that fight did answer it for me.

His problem when things don't go his way is bravado. Maybe you could call it lack of fight IQ too. He refuses to adapt and pace himself when it's clear he's becoming tired and his opponent isn't going away. He doesn't switch stances when his lead leg is getting chewed up. He tries to fire back when hurt against the cage instead of grabbing a clinch or going for the legs (well, aside from the first Diaz fight). It's like he doesn't want to aknowledge whatever unexpected issues he has to face when they rise, maybe he thinks that if he's in denial about them they will not become real.

He's not the most resilient fighter when it comes to submissions but that's not of huge significance when assessing a fighter's heart. You don't have to look for such specifics, a fighter that doesn't have the heart for it is going to make it way more obvious than that. I believe he has more heart than plenty of fighters that never got called out on it, while not having a particularly extraordinary one either. They're guys that make you question if they have any quit in them whatsoever, he's a clear step behind them, but that doesn't make him a fighter with no heart.

Conor fought and easily beat Max Holloway with both acls torn.

Who else does that?

Prime Conor was a special fighter we may not see for a long time.

Back