Conor has 13 millions followers in Instagram and Money May 15 millions

X0V2yD.png

GB6bE3.png

I always find those numbers amusing, but whose are the next MMA fighters on that list?

Conor is the biggest fish in MMA (which is only a couple decades in the mainstream). If you compare fighter pay to the company's worth (last i saw it was 4.2 billion). So Conor's low worth is just an indicator of thr UFC shafting fighters.

And most important part, what was Floyd's worth at 28 years old?

They buy them, especially UFC fighters. They pay for a package which contains 2,000 bots, and they top-up whenever they want more. Low level athletes who needs sponsors and attention do this, so mostly MMA fighters.

He made 25 million dollar after his fight with De la Hoya.

Conor made at least 15 million for 205 though, plus 15 mil for the 2nd Nate fight, plus 10 million at least for the first one. Forbes lists don't know how much these guys make off of PPV buys. Their net worth is a lot closer when comparing ages I think.

you also gotta realize that Floyd has the highest selling PPV of all time in any sport at 4.6 million buys.. More than 3x Conors highest selling PPV.
Oh yes, I realize that......but Floyd is a bum draw with no name fighters.....Have Conor fight Manny, see what it does.......have Floyd fight Edwin, it would sell 10 ppvs. Floyd is a bum and a shit draw by himself. McGregor is a much greater PPV draw, no question.......y'all gotta get 'hooked on floyd phonics' if y'all dont realize dat

Holy shit! Mayweather made over $700 million in his boxing career, what the he'll did he do with over half of his money!?

Something called tax...does anyone in Sherdog work? You aren't worth the money you make once you pay tax

1 Million fake Instagram followers costs his management team a few grand.

Conor made at least 15 million for 205 though, plus 15 mil for the 2nd Nate fight, plus 10 million at least for the first one. Forbes lists don't know how much these guys make off of PPV buys. Their net worth is a lot closer when comparing ages I think.

We may think he's making 15 million dollars but it's all speculation. The UFC and Conor loves to exaggerate numbers without real proof. To this day we don't even know PPV numbers because they are kept secret. Speaking of which, during a UFC conference for investor some of the PPV numbers were listed and they weren't as high as Dana White claimed. I think those numbers were for UFC 100 and 196.

Personally I believe age vs money comparison is kind of goofy. But if you compare the two, Mayweather vs Dela hoya earned 25 million dollars and 52(?) million in 2007. That's equivalent to around 29 million dollars in 2017 for Mayweather in one fight. And they both totaled 77 million dollars paid out in 2007. Did the UFC pay Nate Diaz or any of Conors opponents as much, percentage wise? I doubt it. The UFC is still shafting everyone.

Either way, as long as the UFC has a leash around Conor Mcgregors neck, he will never make as much as Mayweather.

We may think he's making 15 million dollars but it's all speculation. The UFC and Conor loves to exaggerate numbers without real proof. To this day we don't even know PPV numbers because they are kept secret. Speaking of which, during a UFC conference for investor some of the PPV numbers were listed and they weren't as high as Dana White claimed. I think those numbers were for UFC 100 and 196.

Personally I believe age vs money comparison is kind of goofy. But if you compare the two, Mayweather vs Dela hoya earned 25 million dollars and 52(?) million in 2007. That's equivalent to around 29 million dollars in 2017 for Mayweather in one fight. And they both totaled 77 million dollars paid out in 2007. Did the UFC pay Nate Diaz or any of Conors opponents as much, percentage wise? I doubt it. The UFC is still shafting everyone.

Either way, as long as the UFC has a leash around Conor Mcgregors neck, he will never make as much as Mayweather.
Is Conor really a millionaire?

You also gotta realise that half of those PPV sales are Pacquiao's. Conor sold his PPV's by himself.
ok so half is 2.3mil.... Still 700k+ more than Conors highest PPVs.. This is also coming from a huge Conor fan.

Back