Conor "God willing" McGregor

PlatinumColbyCovington

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Now that Conor has submitted to a higher power, I feel he is more dangerous than ever. I truly don't believe Khabib defeated Conor that night. I believe a higher power was working through Khabib to humble McGregor, as it wouldn't have been good if someone as disrespectful and arrogant (but magnetic and influential) as McGregor got the victory that night over a humble Khabib. I feel Conor is aware of this, and this is why he's so confident in the rematch.

For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted. This 40 second victory marks the beginning of something truly special, and the end for all who cross Conor 2.0's path.

What I have seen in life in general is those who succumb to the demons of life generally find a way out. And once they are out they do well. Once they do well they begin to succumb once again to said past demons.

I honestly dont care for Conor but I like his fighting abilities. I hope 2.0 stays. I hope he doesn't succumb again.

But I fully expect the arrogant Conor to be back awfully quickly.

Back