• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Conor gives boxing advice to KingRy

I thought that was pretty tame. Told him how it was, basically to not lose heart and be proud of his place in the division still, and then left with a little bit of old timer/veteran shop talk. Of all the Conor clips out there, this one is definitely one of the more innocuous.

Conor looking for the cheap pops, lookin like a orange creamcicle
Zw

He basically told him he likes him and wants to see the rematch and don't give up, pretty sensational headline you've given.

Huh?

Conor came back from 2 losses to go on a 15 fight win streak with a 93% finish rate, culminating in a 13 second KO of the P4P King.

Then after losing at a higher weight class, he avenged that loss, followed by another KO championship victory.

Those two UFC belts were his magnum opus, and both came after suffering humiliating defeat. Only a fool wouldn’t at least listen when someone like him spoke.

(- that being said, he’s definitely been phoning it in since the Mayweather fight payday)

Sure, but we're not talking about money, Garcia is already doing good financially. We're talking about how fighters bounce back from a loss, Conor is pretty bad when it comes to handling losses.

Huh?

Conor came back from 2 losses to go on a 15 fight win streak with a 93% finish rate, culminating in a 13 second KO of the P4P King.

Then after losing at a higher weight class, he avenged that loss, followed by another KO championship victory.

Those two UFC belts were his magnum opus, and both came after suffering humiliating defeat. Only a fool wouldn’t at least listen when someone like him spoke.

(- that being said, he’s definitely been phoning it in since the Mayweather fight payday)
Those 2 loses were very early in his career, I'm talking about his most recent losses because they were big fights and event that Garcia & Davis just put on. He hasn't won a meaningful bout in 7years. I don't think Conor is the guy to listen when it comes to handling losses. Especially at the biggest stage.

I respectfully disagree with your opinions my brother.

Those 2 loses were very early in his career, I'm talking about his most recent losses because they were big fights and event that Garcia & Davis just put on. He hasn't won a meaningful bout in 7years. I don't think Conor is the guy to listen when it comes to handling losses. Especially at the biggest stage.

Conor looks bloated, too many drugs and alcohol perhaps. I know a few people that look similar to that and they drink a lot for many years.

dont forget Antidepressants. they buff your face like a ballon

Back