• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conor fans get in here. What’s next for Champ Champ?

A few more fights maybe, but that’s it. His career is over. No one comes back from an injury like that.

The War is over Conrad, you can rest now! Go with God brother, go with God!

In MMA, I'd love to watch Nick Diaz have a go at him, unless he looks absolutely terrible in the Lawler rematch. It's the fight that makes sense.

In boxing, I'd watch him against one of the Paul brothers. It's the matches that make sense. Imagine the absolute freakshow!
And after turning MMA into a joke, Conor gets a chance to give it some credibility back if he knocks them out.

My personal favorite would be a boxing bout against "Irish Joe" Duffy, who still has a non-avenged win over him in MMA, and is 7-0 in pro boxing.
That's 6 more bouts that Conor ever experienced...
C'mon Duffy's last UFC fight was in July 2020, I know he announced his retirement afterward, but a boxing bout would be cool.

Duffy just has to spam that gif on Instagram
Call Conor a fake Irish wannabe
Bring the old man from the pub in to the cage (in a gimp mask if possible) while calling him out, à la Bonnar did with Justin McCully

"Dee's in me Dee Ms!!!

Profit!

conor fighting just doesn't excite or doing anything for me. He should move on from fighting imo.

So many doubters in here… I’ll be bumping this thread shortly no doubt

Back