Conor fans come in here

Habib The Eagle

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Lets be honest. Conor will end Poirier inside one round and he will call out Khabib. Rightfully so, Khabib sad if Conor beats Poirier at 155 the fight make sense.

What can Conor do better the second fight that he did not achieve in their first fight. Lets be honest after seeing Khabibs 13 fights in the UFC its unlikely Conor will finish Khabib. His chin is made of Iron. We also know Conor have 3 rounds in him, after 2-3 rounds his left hand dont have the same pop.

Now the question is how is Conor going to beat Khabib in the rematch, because i legit cant see it. Please give me your gameplan and thoughts. Thanks.

Yes i want Khabib to come back, the number 29 is fucking my mind. OCD. Also after reading @shoorik1987 thoughts on Khabib retirement, he might come back.

I just need your unbiased views.
@Arkham's Notorious Geyser @boss429 @Zebra Cheeks @Tomas. @Peli @Beherit

Motivated and healthy Conor would beat everyone at 155, including that bearded dagestani that just retired who had like 3 top 5 wins and literally asked ufc to put him as number 1 pound for pound.

Everyone knows pound for pound thing is manlet cope

puncher chance as usual the thing is conor puncher chance is the highest of any lw but
its still pretty low,no coke full motivation full camp double champ mcregor can make it work

Lets be honest. Conor will end Poirier inside one round and he will call out Khabib. Rightfully so, Khabib sad if Conor beats Poirier at 155 the fight make sense.

What can Conor do better the second fight that he did not achieve in their first fight. Lets be honest after seeing Khabibs 13 fights in the UFC its unlikely Conor will finish Khabib. His chin is made of Iron. We also know Conor have 3 rounds in him, after 2-3 rounds his left hand dont have the same pop.

Now the question is how is Conor going to beat Khabib in the rematch, because i legit cant see it. Please give me your gameplan and thoughts. Thanks.

Yes i want Khabib to come back, the number 29 is fucking my mind. OCD. Also after reading @shoorik1987 thoughts on Khabib retirement, he might come back.

Conor will definitely not end Poirer inside one round. No idea where you got that from. If Conor does, he deserves a title fight at minimum, but i really wouldn’t expect it.

I don’t think there’s a reason for khabib to rematch besides $$$, but if he does there’s no reason to believe it goes any differently unless they move to WW where Conor can carry more power, and have a better chance of a ko.

Conor will definitely not end Poirer inside one round. No idea where you got that from. If Conor does, he deserves a title fight at minimum, but i really wouldn’t expect it.

I don’t think there’s a reason for khabib to rematch besides $$$, but if he does there’s no reason to believe it goes any differently unless they move to WW where Conor can carry more power, and have a better chance of a ko.
The thing about Conor is he always seems to shine when people count him out. He didn’t knockout Jose fucking Aldo in 13 seconds by accident. It was not a fluke, it was talent. He always has a shot at doing that to anyone...I just wouldn’t find it likely. There’s a reason why that fight is the most recognized in mma history though. It’s anyone’s game. It’s just hard to imagine someone doing that to khabib at this point. All of the guys with the best hands in ufc LW history never really put khabib in danger. So it would be hard to make an argument for it. BUT it’s Conor. And that’s the hook. It’s Conor.

The thing about Conor is he always seems to shine when people count him out. He didn’t knockout Jose fucking Aldo in 13 seconds by accident. It was not a fluke, it was talent. He always has a shot at doing that to anyone...I just wouldn’t find it likely. There’s a reason why that fight is the most recognized in mma history though. It’s anyone’s game. It’s just hard to imagine someone doing that to khabib at this point. All of the guys with the best hands in ufc LW history never really put khabib in danger. So it would be hard to make an argument for it. BUT it’s Conor. And that’s the hook. It’s Conor.

You're...replying...to...yourself?

Either I'm retarded or...
[<taker1}

On second thought.
tenor.gif

The game plan is similar. He needs to time Khabib and catch him. He can certainly do it, just like he could have the first time, but it’s not likely. there’s nothing he can do when Khabib gets him down. Shit, he actually did well compared to most others.

I’ve always said conor is his biggest threat because of timing, distance, and power. If your plan is to neutralize Khabib’s grappling, you’re gonna learn the hard way.

I really believe Conor will end Poirer fast, he will do everything to put Poirier away in the first, just like he did to Cerrone.

Hooker was very close of finishing Poirier but the bell saved the diamond. Poirier vs Hooker was in my opinion the fight of the year, followed by Zhang vs Joanna. Poirier took a lot of damage in that fight and he look sloppy. Thats just my opinion.

I always wanted to see Khabib at welterweight, and Conor likes to fight 155 at WW so why not. Want to see if Conor can carry a "tirmasu" version of Khabib :D

The game plan is similar. He needs to time Khabib and catch him. He can certainly do it, just like he could have the first time, but it’s not likely. there’s nothing he can do when Khabib gets him down. Shit, he actually did well compared to most others.

I’ve always said conor is his biggest threat because of timing, distance, and power. If your plan is to neutralize Khabib’s grappling, you’re gonna learn the hard way.
Wanted to tag you but forget your name.:p

More i think of the fight the more i want to see it. Amazing spectacle and this time please let it be a Octogan interview. Thats the thing does Conor have the TDD to stop Khabib if they fought second time.

Wanted to tag you but forget your name.:p

More i think of the fight the more i want to see it. Amazing spectacle and this time please let it be a Octogan interview. Thats the thing does Conor have the TDD to stop Khabib if they fought second time.
He does not have the TDD, clearly. It’s good, but good doesn’t cut it against Khabib.

The ONLY possible winning path for Conner (which is no more than 10% likelihood of happening) is to go the lion's den - the Dagestan, and train in the rival camp. This is the only way he can learn the anatomy of the GOAT and give him your 10% chance of winning. Other than that it's just another pay day for Canner before he sets into Oblivion as perpetual #2.

Conor was just playing with Khabib in the first fight so he can make a big money grab in the second. Conor wins by KO in the first 2 rounds...(Does sheepdog have a sarcastic font?)....

Any real fight fan knew what Khabib was going to do to Conor in the first fight and he did. A second fight or third or tenth would be the same.

RDA already called out Conor after beating Felder, and even if Conor beats Poirier somehow (I think Poirier needs to fight stupid in the first 2 rounds to lose against Conor again, it could happen but still Poirier has a big chance if he survives the first 2 rounds, he has better cardio than Conor, and his striking is really good) there is still RDA to deal with. Conor just took the belt via 1 fight in the LW division, there are so many fights for him to prove himself, he needs to fight at least 3 times more to prove that he is the real deal in the LW division.

Conor was just playing with Khabib in the first fight so he can make a big money grab in the second. Conor wins by KO in the first 2 rounds...(Does sheepdog have a sarcastic font?)....

Any real fight fan knew what Khabib was going to do to Conor in the first fight and he did. A second fight or third or tenth would be the same.
Even his own fans knew that was very likely 2 yrs before the fight happened

The rematch won't happen. The only fight Khabib comes back for is GSP. In an ideal world, Fergusson goes on a tear and wins the title and then Khabib fights him as his last fight, I'd give that more of a chance than Conor rematch happening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back